Click here to watch Hummer-Matchbox-

Click here to watch BF2-Anti-Tank

Re: Thre Home-Made Videos= Enjoy

nothing to great i though they would be "Home made"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkPilot73
      nothing to great i though they would be "Home made"

Where are yours? Let me see them so I can give you my constructive criticism.

Just did a search of your posts, you don't have any so maybe don't knock something that you haven't tried yourself.

The Helicopter in your sig is not a Blackhawk either, it's a SH-60 Seahawk

Comment

Originally posted by Towle
        Where are yours? Let me see them so I can give you my constructive criticism.

Just did a search of your posts, you don't have any so maybe don't knock something that you haven't tried yourself.

http://navysite.de/planes/sh60.htm
        Making a video isn't too difficult.. Maybe if you had added some effects or put all the clips into one longer video it would be much better, but overall, not bad

EDIT:

no need to be mean

Comment

is there a law that states that BlackHawkPilot73 must have a Picture of a Blackhawk im his sig?

Comment

I didn't think they were that good. Maybe make them longer. And in the first one I coulden't see the LAV-25. :-/

Comment

I've killed guys to extents where I could barely see them with my AT rocket. It's really nothing special but nice shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Enz0
                I've killed guys to extents where I could barely see them with my AT rocket. It's really nothing special but nice shooting.
                That's not what I meant. I'm not doubting he killed the person. But just saying the video would be cooler if we could see it.

Comment

I use FRAPS to record from the Battlerecorder file, is there a better program or what settings should be using? It's OK for you tell me what's wrong but be more proactive and help me to me make them better. I use the free Windows Movie Maker that comes with XP to do the editing and including music and titles.

Originally posted by CerB
                  I didn't think they were that good. Maybe make them longer. And in the first one I coulden't see the LAV-25. :-/
                  that's because of the fog and the distance involved. But you could see the explosion and outline of the LAV 25 when it did..

Comment

Working...
                  X