Padders Found- A LOT!!!!!! ILLEGAL SERVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padders Found- A LOT!!!!!! ILLEGAL SERVER

While was searching players with high points on BF2S.com, i cam across a player who BF2S said was playing on a server called KNIFES AND PISTOLS SWEET AND DUDE. I then clicked on it and went to game monitor just to find that the server was packed with padders- 16 people. I couldn't upload the BF2S pictures because the file was too big. If you want to help bust these players, post a comment with your email and I will send you thoses pics. PLEASE BUST THEM!!!!
    I dont know where to send pics to EA to bust them, maybe you could do it.

Re: Padders Found- A LOT!!!!!! ILLIGAL SERVER

really,

Do you really care that someone pays for a server and makes their own rules or are you just jealous?

Forgot this

Comment

www.bf2rankedservers.com and that server has already been reported but looks like it hasn't been shut down yet. You can always report them again. Just take a screenie of game monitor by hitting printscreen, then open up paint and paste it in then save it as a jpeg.

Comment

Originally posted by Stomp-GoA-
        really,

Do you really care that someone pays for a server and makes their own rules or are you just jealous?

Forgot this

Why are you protecting them?!?!?! They ruin the game. I bet ur just like them, padding all day. Its people like them that make the game suck.

Comment

I went in one and ****ed everyone over in a tank until i got kicked...

i must point out i ended up with -30 pts so cannot be accused of stat padding...

...oh, and i was kicked for "spamming messages" lol...

Comment

Originally posted by StrikeLeader
            Why are you protecting them?!?!?! They ruin the game. I bet ur just like them, padding all day. Its people like them that make the game suck.
            exactly.

just as the claymore whores defend their position here, so do the padders.

and a hell of a lot of both are present, which makes it a difficult battle to throw out either.

Comment

now thats a way to mess with em dont play with the rules and tick em off

but i agree padding is wrong and no skilz players who cant rank legally need to be reset each timethey are caught

Comment

That brings up an interesting point...

Does going on a pistol and knife only server and whippin your PKM constatute stats padding? Technicly, you are following the rules, after all. You won't last long, but you could wrack up a few amusing kill before you get kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp

Does going on a pistol and knife only server and whippin your PKM constatute stats padding? Technicly, you are following the rules, after all. You won't last long, but you could wrack up a few amusing kill before you get kicked.

I TOTALLY agree with you. Good point.

I went on that server just to mess them up. I took out my shotty and when when 3 poeple ran at me with knifes out, i just blasted them in the face!! 1 hit kill. Shortly after i got kicked though. those padders just kick anybody that who dont want to cheat. I really F---ed them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp

It is hard to say. If i had just sat in my tank killing just enemies then i would have racked up a high score quickly, and in a way would be padding. I was concious of this so killed loads of my own team as well...

i managed 6 TKs and 3 kills from just 2 claymores, that must be a record...

Comment

I went on there and took my trusty APC with me.

Comment

Rules are rules I guess.
                        I always liked the idea of a knife N pistol server, just like a non-armored karkand. I cant see the harm in it if everyone on the server agrees.
                        But ya wont be getting ya badges in a fair way, thats a bad point. If most people are medics then hardcore padding can be done.
                        It can be really funny on dem kind of servers, which is why there are unranked ones.

Its all about rank and scores baby. Don't let anyone tell you that ain't the case.

Comment

if i went on a knife server i would totally go out and shoot all with tanks and as cheaply as possible. you make up for kind of padding by annoying padders.

i want expert knife but im not sinking that low. unfortunately i dont risk going into em to get my stats wiped.

Comment

Originally posted by StrikeLeader
                            I TOTALLY agree with you. Good point.

I went on that server just to mess them up. I took out my shotty and when when 3 poeple ran at me with knifes out, i just blasted them in the face!! 1 hit kill. Shortly after i got kicked though. those padders just kick anybody that who dont want to cheat. I really F---ed them up.
                            Just because I brought it up doesn't mean I think it's a good idea.

BF2RS admins often look at server like this and use 'em like a roach motel. They just compile lists of players on 'em and put each one under the microscope. If you've got anything odd in your stats, you might find yourself getting a smack... even if you didn't pad.

Hell, I got mentioned as a possible padder 'cause may kinfe KDR got as high as 3.0 with very little time actually using it. I had to explain that I only ever draw my blade when I'm ready to use someone's back as a knife holder.

All was cool and I still have my (rotten) stats.

Your best bet is to just stay clear of those servers. If you really want to, take a screenshot from outside it and post it to BF2RS. They'll check it out and you don't have to worry about gettin any poop on ya.

Comment

Yeah, they don't really ruin the game. Thats only if you care about stats.

btw its illegal, not illigal

Comment

Working...
                              X