Supply and Demand on EA/DICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supply and Demand on EA/DICE

If a product is demanded by enough people, someone will fill that need with a product. I am dissappointed that EA is working on the 2142 and will leave BF2 to our own desmise.

Well, here is your chance to vote on what you want from EA/DICE regarding BF2.

Please everyone vote and it might get EA's addition on what the consumer wants and not what their board of directors want.

Re: Supply and Demand on EA/DICE

maybe this should be stickied

Comment

Or maybe not.

Comment

Maybe he should read this: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64446

Every videogame and computer game that I have ever owned has nevered been made or patched to perfection. There's always some bug or something stupid that will cause problems.

Look at BF1942 and BFV those games still had bugs and still BF2 came out.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
          Maybe he should read this: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64446

Every videogame and computer game that I have ever owned has nevered been made or patched to perfection. There's always some bug or something stupid that will cause problems.

This is not a complaining thread, but what BF2 gamers would purchase if given the opportunity.

Comment

None, atleast until some decent mods are confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul

sorry poisonsoul - but thats no excuse.

even gamespy noted the amount of glaring (large) bugs in the game in a review for euro forces..

Comment

Alot of reviews and little voting. Sounds like a presidental election turn-out

Comment

More maps, please.

Comment

More maps for regular BF2 would be great. I would think a couple PLA vs MEC maps would be cool. A follow up to Karkand, like maybe further noth up on that main road by the Gatehouse.
                    Please make a mappack - -We really don't care about vehicles just a change of scenery.

Comment

All of them , but there's no option to pick it.

Comment

Originally posted by David Champion
                        All of them , but there's no option to pick it.

Sorry about that, I thought it would be a little much, since they were different games.

Comment

More maps definitely. Another Karkand-esque infantry map, a Taraba Quarry tank-battle map for USMC vs PLA, and a map with plenty of planes would be nice. Another tier of unlocks would also be a nice addition (I heard about the memory constraints issue, but I won't believe that there isn't a workaround to it).

Comment

i had to put the check mark on all (except the none)

but #1 top choice is :
                            Just want more maps for BF2 & SF

i would PAY for new maps, i would pay as much as $5 / map if i can chose what maps i download/pay-for

i like urban maps, any type of urban maps
                            i'm tired of karkan and masur city and the few others

and i cant stand the rest of the maps "sand hill with a flag + bush" - kind

Comment

I voted for all of them because I could.
                              You should have put an option for all of them instead of making it checked.

Comment

Working...
                              X