i hit 20 K but........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hit 20 K but........

Ok i was trying to get the knife badge but gave up early because i love blasting mofo's away. So anyway i hit 20K without getting the badge. Does this mean i have to wait till 250000 to get my next rank ?

Re: i hit 20 K but........

why would you have to wait until 250K? The next rank is 50K. You should rank up then. If you have all the badges by then you will hit Sargeant Major instead of Master Gunnery. But, I'm sorry to say you'll have to be patient... because that 30,000 feels like an eternity

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
      why would you have to wait until 250K? The next rank is 50K. You should rank up then. If you have all the badges by then you will hit Sargeant Major instead of Master Gunnery. But, I'm sorry to say you'll have to be patient... because that 30,000 feels like an eternity
      I thought that breaking 20K without the knife badge held you back a rank? maybe i am wrong ?

Comment

i think that once you get the badge, you'll be promoted to that special rank.

Comment

if you don't have the basic knife badge you will still rank up. but you won't rank up to first sergeant instead you'll rank up to master sergeant, which is the lesser of the two ranks.

Comment

Nice i also added the bolt action sniper rifle and medic gats ! It was tought call between medic and assult. It seems people get destroyed with that PKM thingy.

Comment

Hes right on that I've been plodding along forever on that 30K to get my next rank but I'm nearly there now only a couple of thousand left lol then only another 10k to 2nd lieutenant wtf a huge gap then a little gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Indecisi0n
                It seems people get destroyed with that PKM thingy.
                Please don't start too :cry:

Comment

all I see is a bunch of confusing posts in here...here is how it works

You are master sergeant , if you have all the required badges (http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php) then you will rank up to first sergeant . IF you dont have ALL the required badges BEFORE you get to 20,000 then you will be Master sergeant , and you will NOT be able to achieve the first sergeant rank. incase you didnt get that, you will never be first sergeant if you were first master sergeant . not even if you get all the required badges after you make 20,000.

you will be Master gunnery sergeant . if you have all the required badges you will go to Sergeant Major . just like for first sergeant, you must have ALL the required badges before you rank up at fifty thousand, if you want to be Sergeant Major

Comment

"i hit 20 K but........i dont know how to use the search button"

Comment

Originally posted by Indecisi0n
                      I thought that breaking 20K without the knife badge held you back a rank? maybe i am wrong ?
                      If you hit 20K without the knife badge, you become master sargeant instead of first sargeant. however, there is really no real difference between the two - except i suspect you might get choice on being commmander over a master if you're a first. there's really no real implication from what i've heard other than that. But I woulnd't say it holds you back a rank. When you get to 50K, you'll just skip over first sargeant anyway.

Comment

Search button

Comment

I bet. The 20K has taken some time, but I need a knife badge for 1st SGT, which would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                          X