Question about upgrading weapons for SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about upgrading weapons for SF

Im trying to determine if its worth the money. Im corperal right now. so that means ive had 2 weapon upgrades in bf2. so. when i get sf your supose to get 2 unlocks for everyone 1 unlock in sf. so will it go back and let me unlock 2 more weapons along with the unlocks im supose to get just for buying the game. and how many upgrades do u get just for buying the game.

Re: Question about upgrading weapons for SF

so when you buy t he game, you get 2 unlocks automatically. and of those unlocks you can choose from the first unlocks section (vanilla bf2) or if you already unlocked the vanilla gun for that class you can unlock now from the SF unlocks list.

after that, every time you rank up you get 2 unlocks. one for SF and one for vanilla.

Comment

i have the same isssue so if im gunnery surgent have 5 unlocks all ready so im going to get stuck with the five unlock wepon's plus 2 more for buying the SF they dont get me more wepon's!!!!

Comment

Special Forces itself is worth the money. Insurgents are great. All the maps are pretty cool, and the addition of a few new vehicles as well. There is a small difference in the dynamic of the game, but is appealing in its own way.

Comment

Working...
        X