heilcopter service ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heilcopter service ribbon

alright this is the next one i'm going for ,only one or two left after it i know you need 15min in and like 19 kills but my question is dose it matter if i'm flying or gunning i've heard both work, and i've heard you need to be flying. which is it? thanx

Re: heilcopter service ribbon

You can get the ribbon by flying OR gunning. It doesn't matter which you choose: just make sure you meet the requirements before the round ends and you will have your ribbon.

Comment

yeah...one of my fav ribbons even if it is raonbow colored....i just got the armored service ribbon 2 hours ago...so all i need is the aviator one...

Comment

you can go with either being the pilot or gunner.

Comment

I just jumped in any old chopper and sat there shootin at anything i could see until i died. As soon as i spawned i would race over to the choppers and jump into the passenger seat or gunner and await a pilot. Its so much easier to get the awards if you only a gunner who has no other job than simply shoot your guns.

Comment

If you need help getting the badge, msg me and I'll fly you around.

Comment

i got mine by flying the BH

got my 5 kills by running into the mi-7 every once in a while. had a freind in the back repairing me so i got my special ability assists. some strangers in the guns got my kill assists

Comment

Working...
              X