More glitching on Dragon Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More glitching on Dragon Valley

I know this has been mentioned before, how you can glitch into the temple on Dragon Valley, but people are still doing it.

We had two guys on our server tonight doing it. When we banned one for it the other said it was "poor mapping" not glitching and it was perfectly fine.

I'd just like to reiterate that it IS glitching and EA will wipe you for it. Please do not use the "I didn't know" excuse, because if you think it is ok then you lack all common sense.

For the record, both had "LMAO" before their names, so look out for them.

Re: More glitching on Dragon Valley

Unless there is a new glitch, the way we discovered getting into the Temple, is not because of bad mapping. There is a specific chain of events that has to happen in order to get under it.

Comment

And what is the point in getting into the temple? Can you shoot out of it but not in?
      I've seen these videos of people getting into buildings on SAK using tanks . There is no real point in it if you can't shoot out of them (that's probably what you can do, I don't know)...

Comment

Yes you can shoot out but nobody can shoot in, like a shield.

This has been a problem in all BF games, 1942, Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle

This has been a problem in all BF games, 1942, Vietnam.
          Exactly.

This should have been fixed a long time ago, at least with the release of this game, but 4 years of BF and here we still are lol.

Comment

Yeah, We had this problem on Special Forces Night Flight last night. Some guy senior lebaurreua or something like that was using the glitch with the crate inside the plane. Some other guy on the server posted that he wasn't cheating as it was a known glitch. I just posted to warn the rest of our team to concentrate on the other flags and leave this one to the cheating little MOFO. He soon left the server.

Comment

it's already been fixed in an upcoming patch

Comment

I did not know about this glitch explains a few things that have happened to me recently around the temple:cry:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
                  it's already been fixed in an upcoming patch
                  What else has been fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Epistone
                    Yeah, We had this problem on Special Forces Night Flight last night. Some guy senior lebaurreua or something like that was using the glitch with the crate inside the plane. Some other guy on the server posted that he wasn't cheating as it was a known glitch. I just posted to warn the rest of our team to concentrate on the other flags and leave this one to the cheating little MOFO. He soon left the server.
                    Oddly enough we had that problem on our SF server yesterday as well. Odd to run into glitching twice in the same day, on our server anyway. Worst part was that there were two doing it, one was on the insurgent side, the other was the commander of the SAS side (our side). The commander kept ordering us into the plane so his clan mate (xXx) could kill us. Not only that but he was supplying him too. Needless to say both were banned and screenshots sent in. The stupidity of these people amazes me! WHY would you pull this on a clan server when it is full of that clan? You are assured to get caught.

Comment

Working...
                    X