My mouse and keybord doesent work.. (Ingame only) Plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mouse and keybord doesent work.. (Ingame only) Plz help

Hello there After playing all night last night.. Cant remember having a such a long session before without crash to desktop actually Well.. I log out.. And turn off the comp.. When i get up this morning, i wanna go at it again.. I turn on the comp.. Start the game.. Login.. Find a server that looks good.. Join that.. I wait.. game loads.. And i cant move the mouse cursor.. I cant press enter to choose gear.. nothing.. I cant press ESC to get to menu.. But i can oddly pres crtl+alt+del and tab into windows.. but nothing that relates to BF2 works.. (I know.. but seriously) .. I hope someone knows what's going.. Cuz i sure dont :cry: Tried re-installing completely.. Dident help.. I cant be bothered to format.. Cuz its only a few weeks since i did that last.. and if that is what this takes. Then ive had it with this game.. But again.. If it could fixed.. YAY! Thanks in advance! Hoot

Sorry for double posting

Re: My mouse and keybord doesent work.. (Ingame only) Plz help

Happened to me before as well, I uninstalled the game and deleted all BF2 related folders (program files\BF2, my documents\BF2 etc) and reinstalled and it worked again

Sometimes when BF2 crashes it 'forgets' what settings to use and thinks no controls are assigned to anything

Edit:

Forgot to mention, I also found that you can reassign all the controls in the options menu before loading up a map, that worked too

Comment

That happened to me too

I just went into options saw that there was nothing set so i just reset to default then it was all good

Comment

Originally posted by Saige62
        That happened to me too

I just went into options saw that there was nothing set so i just reset to default then it was all good
        yea thats all you gotta do..restet to defualt.

Comment

Just reset all controls to default, I had this happen too

Comment

if that doesnt work.......
            delete your bf2 file from your documents and settings folder...its hapened to me twice now..just delete the folder(it delets your settings n profile info..but the game will work..u wont lose any rankings or anything

Comment

Working...
            X