My mouse and keybord doesent work.. (Ingame only) Plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mouse and keybord doesent work.. (Ingame only) Plz help

Hello there After playing all night last night.. Cant remember having a such a long session before without crash to desktop actually Well.. I log out.. And turn off the comp.. When i get up this morning, i wanna go at it again.. I turn on the comp.. Start the game.. Login.. Find a server that looks good.. Join that.. I wait.. game loads.. And i cant move the mouse cursor.. I cant press enter to choose gear.. nothing.. I cant press ESC to get to menu.. But i can oddly pres crtl+alt+del and tab into windows.. but nothing that relates to BF2 works.. (I know.. but seriously) .. I hope someone knows what's going.. Cuz i sure dont :S Tried re-installing completely.. Dident help.. I cant be bothered to format.. Cuz its only a few weeks since i did that last.. and if that is what this takes. Then ive had it with this game.. But again.. If it could fixed.. YAY! Thanks in advance! Hoot

Re: My mouse and keybord doesent work.. (Ingame only) Plz help

delete your bf2 file from your documents and settings folder...its hapened to me twice now..just delete the folder(it delets your settings n profile info..but the game will work..u wont lose any rankings or anything

Comment

Working...
    X