A couple of easy questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of easy questions

1. When I'm commander, and I kill somebody, why doesn't it show up in the usual place? It'd be a big help when I'm trying to kill that guy messing with my assets.

2. When I TK somebody (accidents happen), why does it not show up in the usual place, but rather on top of the screen where the "other" deaths are taking place? The reason why I'd like to know earlier is to be able to say "Sorry!." Sometimes I don't even know who I TK'd or how, it just says "you've been punished" and I have no idea wtf happened (and no, I'm not wildly chucking grenades or anything like that. I play very carefully and try to avoid TK at all times.

3. How long do mines stay on the road? there's time where I've layed mines, died, switched classes, and come back to an area ten minutes later and my mines are still there.

these things have been nagging at me for awhile. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated. thanks

Re: A couple of easy questions

1. Not implented by DICE.
    2. Same as 1.
    3. They stay as long as your kit exist. When you die someone else can pick it up and let the mines stay.

Comment

Re: A couple of easy questions

1. they don't show up as "you killed mike!" on the bottom left because you don't get points for it. however it will show up in the top left as somedudes [killed] mike as it is part of the game log.

2. you gotta pay attention to the top left log more.

3. same as danneDA

Comment

Working...
      X