I dig Base Deffending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dig Base Deffending

I am usually alone, against a determined enemy squad bent on destroy'n assets or cap'n. The challenge of come'n up with ways to take out a whole squads as an engineer is very satisfying. I usually just get my butt kicked but when I do take a whole squad its that much sweeter

Re: I dig Base Deffending

I went up agains of 5 defending Hotel on Karkand, I never lost the flag. i died but i would spawn in time to kill them all. I was proud that i held them off for so long.

Comment

agreed - it is fun and rewarding to defend a flag
      REALLy helps the team win !!!
      hehe
      only played great wall 5 times so far
      1st 2 times as commander
      3 rd game - spawned on squad leader in middle of walls
      felt totally lost (ie worthless and no helo to fly:cry: )
      {{now plz do not flame me - as I love to fly}}
      anyway . . .
      instead of running around and doing nothing uesefull
      I found an APC
      'hid' around a corner
      told commander I was defending flag and to alert me on intruders
      and ta dah = got 10 kills and 6 flag defends in 1 quick round
      not nearly as many points as flying
      but kept the flag count on our side and kept them bleeding
      but still much fun nonetheless
      games 4 and 5 = same MO = All I did was defend flags while others ran back and forth and back and forth

Comment

I was sniper....i wasn't even trying to do anything really...i just felt like playing as sniper for a bit on Karkand...suddenly i realise the hotel (where i spawned as MEC) was being cap'd by a US squad (the major fighting had shifted to the industrial part of the map) so i knifed one guy in the alley....went up the ladder to the roof next to the platform area where the flag is...layed a caymore at the ladder.... and threw a frag into the flag area....

frag killed 2 guys...
        claymore killed guy trying to sneak up on me...

then i re cap'd our base

Comment

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
          I was sniper....i wasn't even trying to do anything really...i just felt like playing as sniper for a bit on Karkand...suddenly i realise the hotel (where i spawned as MEC) was being cap'd by a US squad (the major fighting had shifted to the industrial part of the map) so i knifed one guy in the alley....went up the ladder to the roof next to the platform area where the flag is...layed a caymore at the ladder.... and threw a frag into the flag area....

frag killed 2 guys...
          claymore killed guy trying to sneak up on me...

then i re cap'd our base
          Nice! See people, not every single silly sniper is so stupidly clueless..

Comment

I luv base defending too ... especially, the hotel .... mmmm can anyone say c4? lol

Comment

Working...
            X