Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The question on Everyones Lips!

Bring back the FRANK!!!

hey Frank, how about making another Desert Combat? You know what? This time, make it even better, (dont know how you could do that) and heck you know what? I bet the community will download it via "booster pack" style for 9.99. I know i'd be first in line.

Paid for by the
    "BRING BACK FRANK!" foundation.

Comment

I don't care about rank anymore, I haven't played regular BF2 in ages, just play USI.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
        how can one compete with the stat cheats so who cares

If ur ok at maths u can work out people with 350000 points at the impossable 250+ points a game would have to play for over 4000 + hrs so how come the stat dont say that?it just doesnt work out when u math it
        WTF are you talking about? How can you say it takes 250pts/game for 4000 hours when you don't even say how long you are factoring for the average game? I'm assuming you are basing this off of your points per minute, and of course I'm sure nobody could have a higher points per minute than you without being some kind of hacker right?

The math actually works out just fine. If you check the top guy he has about 7,200 games total with an average of 50 points per game. He has 1500 hours total, so his average game time is just under 13 minutes, not at all unusual for a full 64 player Karkand. His stats aren't even particularly impressive, he's just a full time medic with no life. No hacking or cheating needed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
          Bring back the FRANK!!!

hey Frank, how about making another Desert Combat? You know what? This time, make it even better, (dont know how you could do that) and heck you know what? I bet the community will download it via "booster pack" style for 9.99. I know i'd be first in line.

Paid for by the
          "BRING BACK FRANK!" foundation.
          That's a big no can do, the Desert Combat guys were bought by DICE to be used on an upcoming commercial BF2 project.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGhost
            WTF are you talking about? How can you say it takes 250pts/game for 4000 hours when you don't even say how long you are factoring for the average game? I'm assuming you are basing this off of your points per minute, and of course I'm sure nobody could have a higher points per minute than you without being some kind of hacker right?

The math actually works out just fine. If you check the top guy he has about 7,200 games total with an average of 50 points per game. He has 1500 hours total, so his average game time is just under 13 minutes, not at all unusual for a full 64 player Karkand. His stats aren't even particularly impressive, he's just a full time medic with no life. No hacking or cheating needed at all.
            Actually, his "time" is more like 3000hrs...WAY too much time to be spending on a game.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
              Actually, his "time" is more like 3000hrs...WAY too much time to be spending on a game.

PEACE
              BF2Player says 1500 (http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=44652121). My point was that the OP and his "1337 mathz" were wrong. 1500 or 3000, either way I agree, way too much time IMO. Whatever floats his boat though.

Comment

I like mods. theyre a good change of pace. and the only reason im wrapped up in the "ranking thing" is because i get unlocks.

Comment

Fh2 Ftw!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X