OMG! Yes! Teamwork rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Yes! Teamwork rocks!

If you're getting tired of BF2 and haven't tried teamwork in this game yet, take it for a spin. It's quite refreshing after going solo after a while, especially if you have some talented players.

Man, we were owning up Gulf of Oman with the Paratroop squad infantry style! A dedicated pilot would hover high above the skies and provide a mobile spawn point. All we had to do was drop down and cap flags. Easy, simple, and fun!

Memorable teamwork moment: All of my teammates got blown up by a enemy claymore while capturing a flag. I saw the sniper that planted those claymores and went after him with my DAO. I knew he saw me because I was chasing him around and as I was chasing him around, he was dropping claymores expecting me to fall for it (who falls for planted claymores while in a chase? LOL). So I got him and went for cover just close enough so that I could finish capturing the flag. All of a sudden, a T-90 rolls up to the flag. I pulled out my AT rocket and blasted it not realizing it was my last rocket. I immediately dashed for cover again but apparently the driver of the T-90 jumped and shot me in the back while I was running. Then out of nowhere I get revived, by my 3 teammates who made safely to cover my arse now! It was quite amusing to see the dead body of the MEC guy who killed me.

Woot teamwork is quite fun.

Shout out to fellow teammate: SilentAssassin13, yeAh RainingDemons, (SoL) drunkmailman42, and Phancey. wOOt!

Re: OMG! Yes! Teamwork rocks!

Most people began to realise this type of thing last July shortly after the game was released ....

Glad to see your finally catching up

Comment

I normally get a good group of soldiers together, like mrnoddy and some others, they stay with you round after round all the while you poon the nmy.

Pays to be a squad leader, yes it does.

Comment

Just keep the squadleader alive like on the hostage-maps in CS, and you'll be pwning .

Comment

Yeah i once took the blackhawk on the dalian plant map. I simply hovered it so high that no plane knew i was there. Since i was team leader all the team members simply popped into the helo and jumped out - and pulled the rip cord metres from the ground wherever on the map they wanted to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
            Yeah i once took the blackhawk on the dalian plant map. I simply hovered it so high that no plane knew i was there. Since i was team leader all the team members simply popped into the helo and jumped out - and pulled the rip cord metres from the ground wherever on the map they wanted to go.

Made famous in Battlefield Vietnam, worked very efficiently (sp?) on operation game warden.

Comment

well
              as someone said above
              the game IS about teamwork
              and even though many know
              few have been fortunate enough to really experience it
              so . . . to the original poster
              happy for you
              I was about to quit playing the game last August
              when I got the weird idea - hmm - wonder if clan play might be fun??
              (this is my first multiplayer game - so - duh - little slow at times :P)
              anyway - since that day
              we NEVER play without at least ONE buddy online - just too boring
              and we usually have 4-8 at a time
              helo spawns, apc spawns. whatever . . .
              imagine helo/jet/tank/apc/jeep/commander
              ALL ON Ventrilo together (and several squad members on VOIP)
              with coordinated attack/defends
              eg armor kills mobile AA; jeeps kill fixed AA; helo caps. jets do air cover
              all directed by a commander
              now THAT is teamwork
              ahhh . . what a rush
              the BF2 experience is totally different than lone wolf
              if you want to experience it
              PM me for server details

semper fi

Comment

Best games are when your team stays together and supports each other. Although sometime you sacrifice stats for real goals

Comment

Yea your right, I stoped playing bf2 awhile ago and some buddys that I played dc with finally upgraded their pc's for bf2 so now we play as a team like with did and bf2 is awesome

Comment

Working...
                  X