Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots

Inpatch 1.12....when i pressed PRT SCR it saved that pictire in a folder called BF2...How come it dont do that anymore in patch 1.21?

Re: Screenshots

This feature was broken in 1.2, but it was supposed to be fixed in 1.21. The directory you are looking for is the following:

.\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Screenshots

Comment

nah....i dont think so. I looked in that place(i think)

Comment

Well, that's where mine are stored (I have 312 screenshots there), though admittedly, I haven't taken a screenshot with the new patch, so maybe something changed. <shrug>

Comment

It should be in there, they fixed it with the most recent patch. Have u deleted it accidently?

Comment

Speaking of screenshots - I read somewhere...maybe here..? You can take a punkbuster screenshot and see the screen EXACTLY the way a certain player is seeing it....? So if someone is using a hack, you can get a screen shot of there screen...? Anyone know anything about this>?

Comment

its fixed ik im taking screenshots of my victims =)

Comment

The Print Screen didnt work on the 1.2 patch but it works on the 1.21 patch.

Comment

or just open paint and hit Ctrl+v

Comment

Originally posted by *{82nd)*Commando
                    Speaking of screenshots - I read somewhere...maybe here..? You can take a punkbuster screenshot and see the screen EXACTLY the way a certain player is seeing it....? So if someone is using a hack, you can get a screen shot of there screen...? Anyone know anything about this>?
                    That's an admin power. So only the admin can take screenshots of opponents screens.

Comment

I am admin of my server. Could you tell me how to do this please?

Thanks!

Comment

The admin guide to punkbuster is here: http://www.punkbuster.com/publications/bf2-ad/index.htm

The admin section on screenshots is here: http://www.punkbuster.com/publicatio...tm#screenshots

Comment

Originally posted by *{82nd)*Commando
                          if you're at the spawn screen, and click the "x" button, you can now click "c" and follow different players, from their perspective. screenshots should work just fine in this mode.

Comment

Working...
                          X