This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -=RAV=- Server Admins are retards

I was 30 points away from anther gold medal, commanding as usual, and the RAV guys were kicking butt, This one player in particular, -=RAV=- FAWKES was running around like a mad man, capping flags and whatnot. However he was not listening to my Arty warnings, I would warn an average of 5 times PER SQUAD but still he would run into the area, WHILE ARTY WAS DROPPING! So he died by my hand alot. So once again, I am bombing the Mosque, and sure enough here comes FAWKES, running in like a retard. And sure enough a round hits him square on the dome. Well a minute goes by and boom: "You have been disconnected from the server" "Due to excessive Team Killing"
    This retard was to blame and he was an admin. My advice to you other non-RAV players, avoid the RAV servers, the teams tank whore, CP rape, and CAMP and obviously don't listen to commanders. AVOID THE RAV SERVER!

Re: -=RAV=- Server Admins are retards

Ok, I will. Nice to see that you havent died...

Comment

i shall stay away from them, same thing with me on wake a clan dude ramed by chopper and i got the - points for tking and he kicked me.

Comment

rav? never heard of em.

^
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
          rav? never heard of em.

^
          Ha, I saw Happypants say exactly the same thing last nite. He must have a macro setup.

Originally posted by Sir. Archer
          Ok, I will. Nice to see that you havent died...
          Pregnant wife, what can I say?

Comment

I don't know how it went exactly, but I tell you this, as commander you need to predict, some commanders suck at this, and they place arty over flags when you should of known that the flag will get taken in the next moment

Comment

take it to their site.

Comment

Working...
              X