• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2142 coming to xbox 360 !

Good news for the 360 owners + no highend GPU owners

the new BF is coming for 360 and pc !

prove : http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1...tlefield-2142/

Re: Battlefield 2142 coming to xbox 360 !

Consoles suck, nuff said.

Comment

I wish there was a way to play against console gamers from your PC. I remember mopping the floor with lots of n00bs on the Dreamcast version of Quake 3 from my PC. Great times. Anyway, DICE better port over all of the leeto graphical effects in the X360 version of BF:MC to PC before I get mad...

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
        consoles dont suck why you say that?
        i play both but i have to say for fps the pc wons hands down,
        an on consoles the fighters an scroll games rule.
        its down to what type of games you play as well.
        also with the consoles you get what you pay for with there games you dont have to update hardware every 3months to play the topend games,
        ive never seen a console game that was not finished unlike pc games.
        there both equal in the gaming market for there own capabilities.

Comment

I noticed in one trailer it was getting snow maps. No snow maps for PC?

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck0
            I noticed in one trailer it was getting snow maps. No snow maps for PC?
            Um, i think you are talking about BF2:MC for the xbox. I'm sure bf2142 will have snow maps, both on pc and console...why do I think that? Because it takes place in a freaking ice age, if there are no snow maps then someone really needs to wake up lol

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
              What he said

Comment

BF2142 ain't comming to X-box, only PC (Thanks god for that). The team who created modern combat, is going to create a new game for X-box, which still is a secret,

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                  I'm sure bf2142 will have snow maps, both on pc and console...why do I think that? Because it takes place in a freaking ice age, if there are no snow maps then someone really needs to wake up lol
                  :laugh:

Comment

PLEASE dont start another console vs. PC war. it doesnt matter who is right or wrong just DONT START. do it through messages or something.

anyways. I think its cool that its coming out for xbox360. Though when I first watched the trailer I was "somewhat" dissapointed becasue the game engine and the gameplay in the video looked exactly like Bf2, excpet with different models and maps. I want new gameplay, or a new experience at least. Hopefully it will provide that. Maybe a new squad system, hey I have a good idea how about DESTRUCTABLE MOTHER-EFFIN ENVRIRONMENTS, that would rock like no other. they promised it in bf2, but I mean, if you are going to introduce Mech's: you better friggin have destrictable buildings and stuff. like seriously.

Comment

Um, i think you are talking about BF2:MC for the xbox. I'm sure bf2142 will have snow maps, both on pc and console...why do I think that? Because it takes place in a freaking ice age, if there are no snow maps then someone really needs to wake up lol
                      Oops, yeah, confusing it with Modern Combat, which is already out.

There should be glacier maps: "Oops, slipped down a crevasse." "Oops, did it again."

Comment

sorry to burst your bubbles but console fps's kick pc fps's asses these days for 1 simple fact 95% of people on xbox live have mic's compared to the 15% of pc players also the xbox live voice program is 800 times better then the crapy pc's voip if for battlefield 2142 they sold it with a headset then id take back everything I said but being able to talk and hear everyone on your team makes a game alot more enjoyable

Comment

let me say it downright primitive "consoles suck, pcs rock"

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck0
                            Oops, yeah, confusing it with Modern Combat, which is already out.

There should be glacier maps: "Oops, slipped down a crevasse." "Oops, did it again."
                            Those mech feet look like they'd make perty good skis.

Hehe, freestyle downhill mech skiing, the new sport of BF champions.

Comment

there probly wont be since they are fighting for the only land left

Comment

Working...
                              X