Update time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update time

How long does it usually take before your profile updates with the new medals you earned, etc?

BTW, This is my first post. Nice site...

Re: Update time

10 minutes to 1 week usualy.

Comment

During the week its instant, at weekends when its busy all the noobs are flooding the stats server it can take a few days .. normally everything is updated by monday if you play over the weekend

Comment

Thanks, quick replies...
        My next question is, how do I know what all the medals are, and how to earn them. Same with ribbons.

Comment

UBAR: http://ubar.bf2s.com/

Comment

Thanks, to get them let's say
            Air defense ribbon, it requires this:
            * IAR: 3 minutes in Air Defense (SAM, AA Vehicle)
            * IAR: 11 kills with Air Defense (SAM, AA Vehicle)

Can you get one part on 1 server and another part on another server? Or does it have to be all on one round?

Comment

One round.

Comment

IAR == In A Round

Comment

Thanks a ton guys, some of those are pretty hard to get than.

You get points by capturing, or help capturing flags correct?

Comment

Yes its 2 points to bring down a flag & 2 points to put up yours, for capture assists its 1 point.

( i think )

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
                      ( i think )
                      That's right ..

Comment

I look at these forums often, but today I joined just so I can give my 2 cents on the stats server crap. EA needs to fix that, upgrade to better machines or upgrade to a better Database. Whatever needs to be done EA just needs to do it. So many weekends I've played and played building up points only to find out that it never updates and all the hours I played and points I earned never got added in. Last weekend I lost over 400 points because my stats never updated after 3 hours of playing. This weekend same thing, I'm missing around 300 points and chances are they won't be there monday morning. So there I've lost around around 700 points over the past 2 weekends and in the past I've lost plenty more. EA owes me about 3000 points, I'm sure it's more than that but I would be happy if they just gave me a 1000 point credit! It really annoys me, they want you to play their game and they give you this ranking/decoration system to have a pseudo MMORPG style online life and the crap doesn't even work. Granted there are more people playing on the weekends. However, with the proper equipment, and database (provided it's setup correctly) there should not be a problem and no should have to wait hours or days for stats to update. Here's a good rule of thumb to follow, If your stats haven't updated within 6 hours to reflect what you just earned, you'll probably never see the them.

Comment

just don't play on the weekends then?

Comment

I've gone through worrying on many weekends when my stats didn't show up, but it was always senseless cause they ended up appearing by Monday or early in the week. Your stats will come, just be patient. Anyone who says different is confused about the points they are generating.

Comment

So there I've lost around around 700 points over the past 2 weekends and in the past I've lost plenty more. EA owes me about 3000 points, I'm sure it's more than that but I would be happy if they just gave me a 1000 point credit!
                              stats never just dissappear , either you were playing unranked or the points did get added a few days later .

Comment

Working...
                              X