Manning the Attack Helicopters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning the Attack Helicopters!

If you and your mate are dedicated on the Attack Helicopter, that is, not just 2 random guys that get in, then make sure you pick the right kits, ENGINEER AND SUPPORT!

It was such a miracle that I was Engineer while my friend was support the other day on Sharqi Peninsula, we were USMC guarding the front outpost with the Cobra, then without us noticing MEC got the TV Station, and when we finally ran out of ammo and had taken quite a beating, going back for supplies and repairs we realized that we had no helipad active anymore, so we just went to a remote place, landed the chopper, I repeared it while he threw supply bags like a mofo all around it, then we got back in action fully rearmed and repaired.

We were three in that squad, the third guy having the Abrams, but it was really vurnerable, since if he got killed, it wouldn't spawn again, since they had the TV station, we would just hover over the Abrams at a position where we were sure no AT monkeys were around and then he was ready again. (No supplies, commander kept dropping them on our broken assets, being used by enemies to get more C4).

And guess what, USMC won the round without the TV station because we managed to keep the tank and helicopter alive!

Re: Manning the Attack Helicopters!

Nice. I usually play engineer when flying and support when gunning.

Comment

Yea, great tactic as long as the airspace is friendly! Sharqi seems ideal due to the lack of AA (only 3 AA positions that are in combat areas) so very good idea! Beware of the Havoc!

Comment

Yah, I do that with my buddies all the time. If im just pubbing with some random guy ill usually just go engie and let him know that im engineer too if he's flying.

Good advice though. Also very helpfull on maps like op. clean sweep since the USMC pad is so damn far away.

Comment

Working...
        X