Legion of Merit Ribbon questions?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legion of Merit Ribbon questions?!?

Ok so I just got 200 hours of game play and I know I have had over 50 team points IAR... so why no Ribbon yet? On BF2s it shows checks for everything now except for the team points. (I KNOW I have had atleast three rounds with 50+ teamwork points and one even came three days ago!) By chance do you need to complete the teamwork points AFTER your 200 hours?!? Can someone shed some light on this for me?!?

http://www.bf2s.com/player/9504130/ is my BF2s info...

Re: Legion of Merit Ribbon questions?!?

yes you need 200 hours then after that 50 teamwork points

Comment

you need to get your 50 teampoints in one round AFTER you get your 200 hours. All badges/ribbons with time requirements are like that. Time first, then whatever you need in one round.

Comment

good luck with this one . it took me forever to achieve getting this ribbon. i went into a full 64 player server being as a medic and constantly kept my paddles out. i got it near the end of the round. now if i could only get my good conduct medal

Comment

Damn that sucks.. I was all excited the first time I got to 50+ team points because I figured that all I needed was 200 Hrs... Time to become the reviving machine again!!!!

I wonder why EA does this ****... 50 Team points is hard enough to get... it shoul dnot matter if you get them before or after 200 hrs...

But then again I just chalk it up to the dumb asses who thought up of the medals criteria!!!

Comment

You must meet all Global [G:] requirements before you work on your Round [R:] requirements.

Comment

Working...
            X