War Rock???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Rock???

I don't think this is the right place really for this, but it is bf related.
    I have heard of this game called War Rock and people say it is almost as good as BF2 or better. I watched the trailer for it and it does look pretty sweet! Here is the link if you want to check it out for your self: http://www.warrock.net/
    But I still cannot figure out how to download it.

-xxgammaxx

Re: War Rock???

it looks like you have to become a member of the website before you can press the big Game Download button... but....go to the download bar on the left side and go to Game Download...and download the full version.

Comment

hmmm, never heard of it, ill check it out...

Comment

From what I remember. Infantry combat is different. Its a lot like BF cross CS. Vehicles and their impact and image is pretty damn sweet. Driving a tank feels "cooler". Dogfights suck major ass.

Its better in some aspects, but worse in most of them. Its worth if you just want to check it out. Other than than, no. Its like a wannabe BF2.

Comment

Last I checked, you couldn't edit any of the control key bindings... until you can, fug that game.

Comment

i played that before i got my videocard to run bf2, its fun for a free game, but its lack of detail made it a moderated game, the shooting is horrible and lots of humvee whoring.

Comment

Well, I just downloaded and installed the Korean version of it b/c they shut down the American version. This game is pretty awesome in my opinion. It doesnt demand alot out fo your computer like BF2 does and its free online. The game is basically like bf2, there are tanks,jets,choppers,boats,jeep, and dirt bikes, and some others. The graphics are pretty good too considering you only need 256 RAM to run it. There is a rank system just like in bf also and you gain exp. But you have to buy your guns if you want good ones. To get money you have to kills, flag caps and win rounds. There are 3 game modes; CS mode which is small maps counter terrorist vs terrorist and you plant bomb, Medium map mode, which are medium sized maps and you have vehicles such as tanks and choppers and you cap flags, and there is Large map mode all out war, which has all vehicles and is basically like bf2. And one cool think that I love about this game is you can do rolls by hitting shift while your running, LoL. And War Rock is an awesome game!

-xxgammaxx

Comment

they shut down the american version? darn. I gotta check it.

Comment

terrible game

Comment

This was a fun game for awhile. I stopped playing it after a bad update was issued (auto updates when you login).

Looks like the beta is over so I cannot even play the game anymore since you have to login to the servers first and the logins are not working.

One of the posted links for other free games that I found interesting is at http://www.controlmonger.com ...it says that it should have went gold last Oct 31st but it shows that it is still in beta testing. The final rellease is also listed as being free. NOTE - try at your own risk....I am just found the info interesting, but have not installed it myself.

Comment

Looks like an alright game, especially since it's free.

Just me or did the English completely SUCK in that trailer??

Comment

The Korean version now is way better than the American version was.
                        Except the only thing is its kind of hard to get set up and everything but once you get passed that its fun, You have to register at the korean war rock site, then you have to DL game and install and you would be good to go. But it is a great game considering its free.

-xxgammaxx

Comment

played this a while ago, felt awkward and well just crap.

Comment

I played it for about 20 minutes and it was pretty boring and undetailed. I don't know why it is being compared to BF2...it isn't even close. It reminded me of one of those really bad mods for Half-Life 1...

However, it is free so I can't complain too much about it.

Comment

it's a horrible game. 3 second lag time as least and tons of hackers. the main one was where people in tanks who end the game with 0 deaths. missles and tank shells go through their tanks, mines blow up on them and don't harm them.

Comment

Working...
                              X