Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to rejoin server after being banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to rejoin server after being banned?

Hey guys quick question. Last night i guess the admin of my favorite server decided to ban me. I was not doing anything wrong i guess i just killed too many people with my airplane . Anyway is there anyway to get back into a server if you have been banned.? Is there like a time limit or am i banned for good. He gets me for this but he lets the guys stay who leave the team you are shooting at and join yours to kill you a bunch of time because they cant do it the correct way. STUPID!!!

-CHEVYMAKANE-

Re: Possible to rejoin server after being banned?

Just don't go back to that crappy server ever again. It sounds like a huge gong show.

Comment

Yeah these guys play cheap i just like the map rotation sharqi/kark/oman.
      -CHEVYMAKANE-

Comment

But to answer your question, it depends on the admin. It might have just been a single round ban or he might have permanently banned you from his server. Just take it as a complement that he can't handle the ownage

Comment

^^ haha.. thats awesome

but yeah. theres tons of servers with that rotation, so I wouldnt lose sleep over it.

Comment

If you are sure it was an admin then there is no way to tell, most just ban for that round though.

Comment

Yup... my one and only ban was only for a round.
              I kinda over did a rant to a buddy due to mounted frustrations over non-functional in-game VoiP on servers that list as being battlecoms enabled. Skipped right over the kick and went directly to bannage.

Check back, if ya really want to. Otherwise, just try finding a more rational server to play on.

Comment

I got perma banned from a boomtown server 2 days ago, I liked the server but the rules were stupid, if you blow up enemy arty you get banned for a round ( I found out when I did it), and I got perma banned because I hopped in chopper as gunner and my pilot flew over too the carrier so I tv missiled the USS ESSEX which was locked on to us, then I got banned for base raping, stupid, good server but run by fool admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                  I got perma banned from a boomtown server 2 days ago, I liked the server but the rules were stupid, if you blow up enemy arty you get banned for a round ( I found out when I did it), and I got perma banned because I hopped in chopper as gunner and my pilot flew over too the carrier so I tv missiled the USS ESSEX which was locked on to us, then I got banned for base raping, stupid, good server but run by fool admins.
                  That's actually grounds to file a report with BF2RS. You aren't allowed to stop players from attacking assets. No base camping is enforcable, but there's a differance between that and doing legit spec-ops work.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                    good server but run by fool admins.
                    imho.......a server is only as good as the admin...

it is their job to maintain a fair, balanced, cheat/stat-pad free server....if they fail at it, their server sucks....if they are succesful, the server is great......p!ss-ant server admins who abuse their power are nothing more than insecure lil kiddies overcompensating some power/control issue or complex...or the like the high of being in charge....either way its pathetic and disgusting

Comment

ban times are at the complete discretion of the admin
                      or the senoir admin rules that are set up in the control progam
                      EA has nothing to do with it
                      the admin can actually adjust on a case by case basis
                      we have JR admin bans for 1 day
                      SR are permanent
                      but anyone can come to our Forum and state thier case
                      and ask for unban
                      (so far - all that have asked have been 'unbanned')
                      some of had the pleasure of getting banned more than once

some bans have been by accident
                      easy to do
                      the warn.kick.ban options are all drop down menues
                      and if the admin is playing (flying - argh)
                      it is hard to do quicky and accurately
                      then admin has to go into a deeper menu and Undo the ban
                      for a while the unban did not work right after 1.21

so . . .
                      in summary
                      no ban rules anywhere - all are custom

Comment

Working...
                      X