Green :O Didn't Use Random Tool [Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green :O Didn't Use Random Tool [Pics]

Annoying considering I have learnt not to use the random tool, I have never touched it and wham that comes up... Is there anyway to...simply get rid of it. Could I create a surrounding terrain and it will go? Don't tell me to got to bf2editor.org because their Search tool sucks now.

Re: Green :O Didn't Use Random Tool [Pics]

Ask Elxx, his alpha version of Seaside Raceway had those acid mountains.

Comment

Resolved

If you have problems with this. To resolve. Just click Surrounding Terrain when in Terrain editor.

Thee should be 1 blue square which is your map, and whichever side the big green barrier is on, a blue square will appear. Right click and remove patch.

You probably know this. But hey, for people like me who didn't know that one thing...^^

Comment

could try running this tool it should re create your surrounding heightmaps.
        Provided you have clicked activate heeightmap on all the surrounding squares.#
        Think there is a readme in it.

http://www.filecloud.com/files/file...._file_id=42476

Comment

OR just load up secondary heighmaps into photoshop. The white is where the heightmap is high, dark where it low. If this happens to me, i usually either spend hours flattening it, or i delete the secondary heightmaps and start over. Your painting will still be there i believe..

Comment

Working...
          X