Why am i not moving up rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am i not moving up rank

Well iam trying to get to move up rank and I have the points but I needed a basic ground defense badge so I got awarded the badge in a server and stayed the whole round, then I goto bfhq and it still didnt move me up, and I also checked my stats http://bf2s.com/player/-%5DFC%5B-Series/

and it still didnt give me my badge, so can someone tell me whats going on? I normally dont give crap about ranks but I have all the unlocks except 2 and I really want to unlock that L96A1 sniper rifle. Quick question.. that unlock is for regular bf2 correct? not the expansion.

Re: Why am i not moving up rank

You can't go from Master Sergeant to First Sergeant. You can only get to First Sergeant from Gunnery Sergeant

Comment

i dont understand

so wait my next rank is a Master Gunnery Sergeant? I need 50k points for that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabe
        i dont understand

so wait my next rank is a Master Gunnery Sergeant? I need 50k points for that right?
        Yep it would seem so

Comment

Yes, your next rank will be master gunnery. serg. Unless you get your basic ground defense badge BEFORE you reach 50k, in which case you should be promoted to serg. major.

Comment

I got my basic ground defense badge

Comment

The system is floored somehow, allocated medals in game you will not get, this happens and I bet my notes it's server side issue as its only certain ones.

Comment

damn i want that l96 sniper badly

Comment

just another 2,500 pts and you shall have it.

Comment

Working...
                  X