Will DICE ver do anything about Buny Hopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will DICE ver do anything about Buny Hopping

Flame me all you want, I'm a solid player who enjoys going up against skilled players( and there are a lot of them) who don't have to bunny hop to kill me, but there are so many skanks out there bunny hoppingthat they really take the fun out of the game. Someone should make a good parody of Bunny hopping, because it is so rampant that BF2 is becoming a joke.
    Rant Over

Re: Will DICE ver do anything about Buny Hopping

They did fix it. You can't fire when you bunny hop and if you can't hit someone who's jumping then you need more practice.

Personally, I only bunny hop if someone is shooting at me and I'm reloading. Am I supposed to just stand there and let him shoot me?

Comment

They can't shoot while bunny hopping anymore, so you're facing someone who CAN'T hurt you.

What is the problem? Just kill them with knives, shock paddles, etc., they CAN'T SHOOT....

Comment

Bunny hopping is rampant in any game, and that you've only seen it happening now begs the question: how long have you played BF2? It's been a prominent gaming strategy (if you want to call it that) that those trying to avoid gunfire will do in hopes to run away.

I've caught myself doing it (with my Gf at my side) when I'm getting shot at by a tank. I then procede, by accident, to switch to my knife and I go back for the fight!...oops, knives can't pierce armor!!!

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by Uber:Jagermeiter
          because it is so rampant that BF2 is becoming a joke.
          No, the joke here is your skill.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47-Warlord
            No, the joke here is your skill.
            haha!

I can't say I've seen that many people bunny hop... not like in cs or older games. But if you can use the jump button in the game, then you better get used to people using it. If you dont like it, dont play the game.

Comment

some ppl wont be satisfied untill they have a rule that forbids anyone from moving when they look at you...

Comment

Jumping should fatigue you 5x what running does.

Maybe full stamina to zero with 4 jumps in a row, 3 for support and AT.

Something like that....

Comment

Originally posted by DosX
                  Jumping should fatigue you 5x what running does.
                  Sure. Then give people another 1/3 stamina so they have a little more running power to avoid threats. Sprint is way too short anyway.

Comment

Like someone said, i only hop when reloading and trying to get away. Its just a natural reaction if you ask me.
                    I have never been a bunny hopper though, clad they sorted it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X