WTF is with the armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is with the armor

SF is NOT an infantry game. I just bought it today and played only 2 of the maps so far. On both maps, I was blown to kingdom come by nothing but armor. It was f'ing annoying. There was armor everywhere. What a sack of **** this xpack is.

Re: WTF is with the armor

some1 is angry ..

Comment

SF is an infantry game, there will be armour obviously...play some more maps and a few more hours then complain.

Comment

Play warlord or ghost. only 2 apc's and 2 tanks on warlord, the whole map on 64.

Comment

Dude, hello can you say mines. I destroy these vehicle whores. Love it when they get all happy and jump into one of these death machines. SF is more of an infantry game thats why i dont play nilla anymore . More maps and better map mixes would be nice though. Dont get mad get even.

Comment

Do you see any jets flying around? I sure didn't...

Comment

lol, I think there are places to fight while avoiding tanks on pretty much every map in SF. I dont think there are any that are as armour friendly as BF2 and there are no planes. Stop complaining put some more time into it .

Comment

When I play SF if theirs armor then I find a tank and have a dual against them, or just keep spotting the tank to my team, if you have C4 or AT try your best to take it out, but I usually always find a tank or APC to go against it, and if you think your in armor hell, try Euro Force theres like 6-8 tanks in a map and APC's in certain maps, but it balances out with the Helicopters and the Jets, thats why Operation Smoke Screen pwns.

Comment

Originally posted by RAF92_Warhawk
                  Do you see any jets flying around? I sure didn't...
                  :banana: so true....warlord just like karkand few tanks, Apc's get some C4 through it on a ATV and ram a tank and they die..soo simple

Comment

lol go try euroforce its all out tank i get blown to peaces unless im in one

Comment

i find that one thing good about SF is that even if u were on foot, the map is designed such that there are slot of hiding place from armour. sometimes when im in armour, my kills are even less than my infantry kills

Comment

Originally posted by ExtraSolar
                        SF is NOT an infantry game. I just bought it today and played only 2 of the maps so far. On both maps, I was blown to kingdom come by nothing but armor. It was f'ing annoying. There was armor everywhere. What a sack of **** this xpack is.

haha, you just suck ... go play barbies dream house.:laugh:

Comment

^ I just did and raped your plastic mom.

On topic.

I've spent a few more hours with SF since I made this post. I have to say, it is alot better now that I have stretched it out more. Took out multiple armored vehicles with AT alone. Also gotta love those hooks and lines.

Comment

Originally posted by ExtraSolar
                            ^ I just did and raped your plastic mom.
                            I wouldnt expect any other reply from someone with 1 active brain cell like you who works at mcdonalds. :laugh:

Comment

Now kids fight nice!!!!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X