Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5041 points and no promotion!

Is it a bug or just lag or what?

Logged out, logged in, joined a map, killed some one! what's going on here?

Re: 5041 points and no promotion!

Those promotion points are really messed up. You will never get promoted right at the points level all the sites say, well I never have anyway. Its always a 100 points more or so, and if it doesn't happen in-game, it aint happenin by loggin out and back in.

I played anti-tank yesterday and got 37 kills and never recieved my vet badge? Go figure? I have 27 hours I think into anti-tank class, so well above whats required. Glitch, bug, both? I have no idea...lol

Comment

I got promoted captain two days in a row...its the stats servers...

Comment

Alright, well at least it's not me.

I did manage to get it by logging out and waiting about ten minutes.

When I logged back in I just hoped in a tank on Wake and did a single flag cap and got it when the flag when blank.

But when I dicon from the server to check HQ to get the unlock nothing happened and I still had a full white bar.

Sigh.

Comment

yeah i've never gotten my promotions right at the specified points. it has to do with how fast the servers are updating ea and things like that. don't worry though..you'll get your promotion. congrats!

Comment

I got promoted to First sergeant 6 times before it showed up in bfhq...

Comment

Working...
            X