Stuff you'd like to see - NOT PLAY RELATED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff you'd like to see - NOT PLAY RELATED

What features would you like to see changed/added to the game? Please restrict this to NON PLAYING related items. NOTHING about PKM's, J10's, AA, Kits etc....

Here's a couple examples...

1 - I'd love to see a "Add server to your ignore list"
    Then when the server listing comes up... have:
    Favorites in Green
    Unavalable in Red
    Ignores in Orange

There's just no way I can remember which servers had poor moderators or full of stat padders.

2 - Include Reason for Kick Vote.
    Kick vote initiated against XXXX - reason: he is better then me

I've had games where I've been doing very well, with 0 tk's and never taking someone elses assett (tank, chopper, etc...) and had kick votes against me. If someone has the nertz to start a kick vote, make them justify it. On the other side, I've seen kick votes and had NO CLUE why. The guy might be hacking someplace but without any explaination don't know if it's a "legit" kick vote.

Again, please don't make this a PKM/J10 are overpowered....

Re: Stuff you'd like to see - NOT PLAY RELATED

Friends list, which told you if a friend was online and told you which server he was on, and gave you a link to that server.

Comment

Being able to sort by columns in your favorites list... you can't click the headers (map name, etc) to sort them like you can in the normal server list.

Comment

DNR switch - Do Not Resuscitate

Comment

I wish you could change your game name and profile because I have the wrong country on it. And if in BFHQ instead of favorite equipment assault rifles LT machine guns ect it would say Favorite gun and show whatever gun you use the most G3 for me .
          and it you could customize your skin a bit like wear different gloves or would able to put symbols on your shirt or wright your name on your shirt.
          I doubt this will ever happen but im hopeful

Comment

if i want to ignore, i dont want them on my list at all...

Comment

J10 = god

Comment

custom map auto-download

Comment

If not a freinds system (the Steam one is still non-functional), how about the simplest of things being added into the game.... a FREAKING IRC CLIENT!

I still don't understand why only the UT games do this. Every clan, for damn near every game, has an IRC Channel. TWL, CAL, other ladders list them as a requirement. Why the heck game designers don't do as UT has done and put an IRC client into the game escapes me. Maybe it makes too much sense?

Even non-clanned players can get into the totalbf2.com IRC channel, or a generic channel. Heck, if you're in a clan server, how nice would it be for them to say "join irc to discuss recruitment/scrims/blah blah blah".

Comment

- would like to have a rank option listed for each country
                    - for the rest nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by DosX
                      What features would you like to see changed/added to the game? Please restrict this to NON PLAYING related items. NOTHING about PKM's, J10's, AA, Kits etc....

Here's a couple examples...

1 - I'd love to see a "Add server to your ignore list"
                      Then when the server listing comes up... have:
                      Favorites in Green
                      Unavalable in Red
                      Ignores in Orange

There's just no way I can remember which servers had poor moderators or full of stat padders.

2 - Include Reason for Kick Vote.
                      Kick vote initiated against XXXX - reason: he is better then me

I've had games where I've been doing very well, with 0 tk's and never taking someone elses assett (tank, chopper, etc...) and had kick votes against me. If someone has the nertz to start a kick vote, make them justify it. On the other side, I've seen kick votes and had NO CLUE why. The guy might be hacking someplace but without any explaination don't know if it's a "legit" kick vote.

Again, please don't make this a PKM/J10 are overpowered....
                      i like both of ur ideas

Comment

Auto-Retry function for those "hard-to-get-into" servers. They could even go so far to let you join another server in the meantime so that you don't have to just sit there while you wait for a spot on your desired server.

Widescreen Support.

Patch/hotfix for AMD Dual Core CPU's. I'm sick and tired of having to Ctrl+Alt+Del out of the game to set "CPU Affinity" everytime I load the game. If I don't do this, my game runs smoothly for about 30 minutes before it starts lagging to hell.

Comment

Working...
                        X