Sharqi Exploit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharqi Exploit

I was playing on a ranked server yesterday as US commander. got down to one MEC player, scanned and found him next to the building across from hotel stinger, looked like he was under the sidewalk / breakwall by the water, I put arty on him, no death, sent a squad there to get him, turns out he was in or under the sidewalk, no one could see him or kill him. One squad member said that there is an exploit where you can hide in the sidewalk and kill without being killed. We could not kill him, believe me we put enough firepower there, but to no avail. We had to wait for the counter to expire for the win. I took some screen shots, but was wondering if anyone had heard of the expolit??

Re: Sharqi Exploit

Yes, it's not new. I don't think the mods like it being dicussed.

Comment

Really old news. Yes it is an exploit and thank goodness it is far enough away from the action. Does anyone agree that if everyone knew how to do it then someone could just end this situation by doing the exploit and put an end to such nonsense? I mean if someone else knew how to do it I wouldnt mind at all if they just used it to get the offender or offenders out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by orphious2006
        Really old news. Yes it is an exploit and thank goodness it is far enough away from the action. Does anyone agree that if everyone knew how to do it then someone could just end this situation by doing the exploit and put an end to such nonsense? I mean if someone else knew how to do it I wouldnt mind at all if they just used it to get the offender or offenders out of there.
        EXACTLY. As commander you should have explained on VoIP where he was, and have the entire team try to get in there, sooner or later someone is getting in there and shooting that guy....

Comment

or have everyone keep there distance, and wait for him to get bored and either leave the server, or come out.

just make sure some snipers are covering him if he desides to come out

Comment

just some glitch, realy lame to use stuff like that, If you would catch the guy again, take some screens, and post them on www.bf2rankedservers.com , also ad link to player stats, server and time .

they look into it and reset his stats

Comment

This glitch has been reported, we're looking into it.

Comment

wow first DICE post ive seen

Comment

I saw a similar thing playing on Dragon Valley. The base to the right of the US carrier on the 64 player map. If you are looking at that base from the water (towards all the others spawns) there's a sandbag bunker/tower on the front left. Two guys were using, what I think is a texture tear, to get inside it and were shooting people around it.
                  I saw the same thing way back on the original SW Battlefront. One of the maps had this and our clan found out how they were doing it and just went in after them to kill them.
                  Basically these twits find a place where a texture is messed up and if you can figure out how, you can "sink" into it and go under the map. It may be something different happening in BF2 though.

Comment

Working...
                  X