Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Problem with your connection"

Originally posted by Xyzpdq0121
    Anyone else having a problem with thier connections after 1.21?!? Seem like most any server that I join, I run in to some connection problem mid round or just lose connection totally. I know some other friends of mine are loosing connection from time to time to. Just wondering how widespread the problem is....
    yea i haf that much in choppers and airplanes in 1.22

Comment

Hey guys been having the same problem you all are having. I turned off voip and eax and that did the trick. I don't think you need to turn eax off, just voip. Before I did this, I was continually going from a ping of 70 to 1000 and back again. So whoever mentioned turning voip off, thank you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bones69
        this topic comes up all the time. I think I may have found a fix thanks to another thread.
        Right click your network connection, then properites and uncheck the box that says QoS packet scheduler.

I play on a linksys wireless and this seems to have fixed the problem

I unchecked this last night and I was able to play on for almost 2 hours without getting any kind "there is a problem with you connection" message popping up. I played lag free too.

Comment

i doubt its a ISP issue, or issue with Hardware.. the EXACT day that i downloaded the 1.22 patch, things went downhill, loss of connection, LAGGG, and so forth. Not my ISP, other online games run smoothly, and that also rules out hardware, something with the patch, could be punkbuster..hopefully gets fixed with next patch

Comment

It suddently got fixed for me, yay! No more probs

Comment

dotnet, do you have VOIP enabled? If so, try turning it off. Also, have you manually checked that your punkbuster is up to date?

Comment

Working...
              X