7049.0 error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7049.0 error

OK Does ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THIS EURO PACK? EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT I GETTHIS DAMN 7049.0 ERROR. PLEASE I NEED HELP I PAYED 9.99 FOR THIS AND I SHOULD GET WHAT I WANT.

Re: 7049.0 error

Search the forums for this error, it has been discussed a number of times.

Then try to download the game as instructed, or write a letter to your local EA and ask them to send you the CD with the EF files on it.

And PLEASE, get a new keyboard since your shift key seems to be broken.

Comment

Sorry about that, I am trying to download it off the web right now from a German site and see if that works. If not I will be calling EA today

Comment

Had the same issue, reinstalled EA Downloader and it all worked fine.

Comment

good luck mikepetrat
          I got mine to work after downloading it. But guess what, EA Germany even sent me a CD with the installation files on it. While EA international wanted my credit card information to give me a refund.
          Hope the download method works for you because it takes EA at least a week to get the CD shipped to you. Then again, I'm glad they offered me to ship the CD by mail
          After all I must say that I am quiet satisfied how the german support site reacted to the downloader problems. Kudos.
          All troubleshooting was a bit slow, but I think that the majority of people finally got it running.

Comment

Originally posted by mikepetrat73
            OK Does ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THIS EURO PACK? EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT I GETTHIS DAMN 7049.0 ERROR. PLEASE I NEED HELP I PAYED 9.99 FOR THIS AND I SHOULD GET WHAT I WANT.
            I AM NOT REALY SURE DUDE BUT TALKING IN ALL CAPS DOESNT HELP MUCH

Comment

Sorry about the caps and all but for anyone that has a friend and can get the files from them it will work for you. Thats what I had to do after everything and EA can lick my balls.

Comment

Working...
              X