Explosives badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosives badge

Anyone have any tips for getting the explosives badge? I can't ever seem to get 13 kills in a round...

Re: Explosives badge

Please do NOT request help here.
    You would think some people could read.

Comment

MEH that's helpfu...

Comment

I cant read either. I got mine on Karkand, by blocking the main roads with AT mines at the begining of the game. With the 5 mines you can block all the roads and should be able to pick up at least 4 or 5 kills here. Then defend every flag that you can. Depending on the other team, you can finish the 13 kills with mines, claymores or C-4. The C-4 work best, in this case, being placed on walls as no one looks for them here. The claymores work best being placed in weeds or just around the corner from the flag. The AT mines work best being dropped where a vehicle usually goes for a flag cap attempt and at random spots,one by itself makes it harder to spot, through out the map, usually along a flag approach routes. I like to put mines on the right side of the road as most american players will hit them here. Hope this helps. . . . . . .Red

Comment

Put C4 on a hotel spawnpoint in karkand and click as soon as they spawn

Comment

i just got my explosives badge today (basic) and ive got a global score of 50000 which shows that it i found it a bit of a mission to get the courage and will to decide to do it... i found that goin on karkand and laying claymore down the path on the far left on the map as you look toward the americans advance (behind the shops and building etc) worked best for me. picked off 6 kills in the first half a minute with some nice strategically placed well hidden clays... best thing was i had a create and i near by and i went back on fourth laying clays for the good part of the round and got almost 30 kills to 4 deaths... very outstounded at how good the clays are to be honest as i have never used them before cus they're so noobish.

Comment

A C4 buggy on Songhua Stalemate (narrow winding roads, sharp corners, tree cover, lots of vehicles) will almost certainly garauntee you your explosives badge

Comment

C4ing a vehicle is one of the best ways to do it, it's how i got my Veteran Explosives...

Comment

I nearly got it with claymores.
                  I think i had about 11-12 claymore kills.
                  You just have to place them in high-enemy traffic areas.
                  Don't forget that when you die the claymores you placed earlier still last for a few minutes.
                  I prefer to use claymores and AT mines because you just place and forget. No detonators and very little thinking involved

Comment

You're all **** expert is easy shut face noobs

Comment

why can't we get camoflauged mines

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.CheM24
                        For someone that sits on the game all day, yeah, I'd say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.CheM24
                          Gasp.

The dreaded noob insult. Do me a favor and go run with some scissors.

Comment

My buddy got my badge for me, he got 25 kills IAR with just clays, on mec in a 24/7 kark server. Just spam the hell out of the closest building corners/fence openings to the usmc base... and it's also a good idea to work on knife and expl together; when you're all out of clays go for knife kills.

Comment

I would chuck C4 into the narrow karkand alleys -- especially the Hotel spawns.

Comment

Working...
                              X