Disconnecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnecting

While playing in any server, say I disconnect because I have to go or im bored or doing bad, in my stats it says I lost that round, I did a test, I have a 3 - 0 on Operation Smoke Screen, I went into the map and disconnected, then it came up 3 wins and 1 loss on the army stats in BFHQ.

Re: Disconnecting

Yeah, I believe if you leave mid-match, even if you're on the winning team, you get a loss no matter what your team ends up doing. The exception is, I think, if you never actually spawn, so if a new map loads and you decide you don't want to play it you can still bail out without taking a loss if you never actually spawn once.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Re: Disconnecting

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
      Yeah, I believe if you leave mid-match, even if you're on the winning team, you get a loss no matter what your team ends up doing. The exception is, I think, if you never actually spawn, so if a new map loads and you decide you don't want to play it you can still bail out without taking a loss if you never actually spawn once.

~Wolfgang
      Thats stupid, sometimes rounds last forever and I don't have time to play the full round, no wonder I have alot of losses.

Comment

Working...
      X