X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF 2142 Trailer

Re: BF 2142 Trailer

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
    Me first!!!!!! OLD!!! MANY THREADS!!!!!! hAHHAHAH!

Yessssssssssss! I did it.

Comment

sweet!!

Comment

here some more breaking news, look at folowing link

CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers

Comment

The only upside to people posting 84 new threads about BF2142 is that it reduces the likelihood that someone else will post a thread asking "So what time period will the next Battlefield be in?".

Endure noobs now to avoid noobs later.

Noobs. Boobs?

Comment

this new battlefield will bring with it lots of fun .....and most probably lots of complains from people .

Comment

I can't wait! Maybe the engineers will be able to build sentry guns and deploy supply/healing stations, like in Team Fortress Classic.

I think going into the future gives the dev's some fodder to add complexity to the rote "rock-paper-scissor<fighter" model of current bf2.

EMP grenades! Big Freakin' Robots! Bring it!

I wouldn't mind seeing them implement some sort of persistent environment (kinda mmorpg style) where the wins/losses mean something. The unlocks and silly medals were a start, but c'mon--it is getting a little hard for me to stay interested in the game. Alcohol helps, but being able to conquer and keep streets, cities, mountains, etc. on the way to taking the continent would make it digitally sweeter.

Comment

Yea I think I give it a try
                But i dont think many ppl gonna buy it (same Engine,buggy)

Comment

Working...
                X