Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heal Points

Originally posted by Kayback
    Just throw the medic bags on the ground. You get an instant point every time someone picks one up.

KBK
    This is a daft thing to do.. not only do you leave yourself without any packs, if someone is only fractionally injured tehy will absorb the whole pack. Waste really. There are needy people out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Muddyfunster
      This is a daft thing to do.. not only do you leave yourself without any packs, if someone is only fractionally injured tehy will absorb the whole pack. Waste really. There are needy people out there!
      You can drop more than 5, however you cannot have more than 5 on the ground at any one time. If you drop your 6th pack, your first pack dissappears.
      Try it. Drop 5 packs, wait for your packs to reload, drop another 1.
      Same for ammo.

Comment

I dont give a monkey`s who it is tbh,dont need pictures like that....

Comment

Originally posted by Muddyfunster
          Ummm, you don't play it much do you?

You can throw as many on the ground as you like. Wait a couple of seconds and you can throw more.

What I generally do is throw three or four, then hold one in my hands to heal myself if I need to.

And give it a try.

No matter how minimally injured a person is, if they pick up a medic pack you get a point.

KBK

Comment

Originally posted by Surge1975
            I dont give a monkey`s who it is tbh,dont need pictures like that....
            get a clue...and when that doesnt work just ignore it...

Comment

It's not one point per bag, but it's also not one point per "full health". If you take 10 people, take each of them down to half life, you will get 6-7 healh points.

I'd say it's closer to 60% of someone's maximum health per point.

~Salad

Comment

Ah, well it works out to almost one point a bag.

You get more quicker if you throw them than if you stand holding them like a twit.

KBK

Comment

Working...
                X