ranked server playing custom maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ranked server playing custom maps?

K seriously this is so gay. I found a server that r playing the custom made maps, but for some reason everytime i get to to the part where I can join the game it crashes. My friends tried too, and it crashes. Its a german server so I cant understand whats going on. So i said screw it. Does anyone know of any populated, ranked, custom map rotated servers, if so please for the love of god please give me the i.p. Also if u want the i.p for the german server i was just talking about its 213.202.214.191:16667. Make sure to have operation black hawk down.

Re: ranked server playing custom maps?

Hmm...I think I remember myself trying That Black Hawk Down map online as well, and couldn't get in; it resulted in a crash like yours. It must have something to do with the map. Was there anyone else in the server at the time? Curious to see if anyone else got in then.

FYI ranked servers running any custom maps isn't quite supported by the EA Server list of rules, or whatever you wanna call it.

Comment

ranked servers cannot play custom maps, period.

Comment

If u dont believe me check it for yourself. I already posted the i.p.

Comment

Originally posted by DEAD_POOL07
          If u dont believe me check it for yourself. I already posted the i.p.

It doesn't have custom maps anymore.

Some clans that have ftp access to their server sometimes put custom maps on them but if EA find out then they will derank the server and may wipe the stats of those playing on it.

Comment

Working...
          X