Fun with the =SoC= clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with the =SoC= clan

Funny story. I was playing the other night and I joined a squad. Anyway, someone must have dropped off because I became the squad leader. A couple of minutes later someone on the sqaud tells me to "Get the f*** off of our squad". Of course, I replied "uhhh...no, f*** you". Then I looked at the sqaud and every member was from the =SoC= clan: http://www.soc-clan.us/bf2/.

I'm not sure why this person decided to be so rude. I mean they could have just asked me nicely and I probably would have left the squad. Anyway, I proceeded to kick every single one of them off of my squad. This *really* ****ed them off.

Then to mess with them some more I started to invite each of them back to the squad. Constantly.

Then they tried to have me kicked about 6 times. This ended (as all kick votes do) with them being short by about 30 votes. After every vote, I made sure to spam "Negative" about 5 times and invite them back to my squad a couple of more times.

Good times.

Re: Fun with the =SoC= clan

Bit bored were you?

Comment

Maybe you just found a couple of bad members? I played with them the other night and they seemed okay.

Comment

That is funny as hell. I love it when morons from a clan group together and think they can push anyone around. You did the right thing. I would have done it as well.

Comment

Ahh, the best times me and my mates have had with a random clan is when we joined their server and got in a blackhawk. We wern't going to do anything to them, cos they were on our team, but one of them must have hit us or something as he teamkilled us all - we then all had the option to punish him - which we did which got him instantly banned from his own server

Comment

Working...
          X