1) how to get your hands up in the air
    like your surrendering
    as seen in mine 2, ive done it to som1 only once
    and cant remember how
    or how to do it to yourself
    2)how do you go under the ship in a small boat
    and anything else interesting
    thanks
    you have to be a zombie, with no kit, so when that person dies, they're cant be a kit near by him, then you revive him and he's a zombie...but i think they can still "use" thier weapons...someone clear this up

and 2) can you clarify the ship dealio?

Comment

Re: stunts?

I managed to get my hands to go into the squirrel pose (arms bent, palms facing down in front of you) when I was trying to jump onto that building beside the hotel flag on Karkand and hit the edge of the wall at chest height (while holding knife)

Don't know how you get your arms up in the air like Mine2 though

Comment

and how do u get them away from their own kits?
        i did it once i think by using up all the ammo
        so he had no gun to use
        but idk
        is there anyway other than random bugs to do it?
        thanks!

Comment

When i've revived people who 'slipped away' from their kits, their arms were never up in the air, always hanging out by their sides with their shoulders hunched up

You can get them away from their kits if they died on a slope / hill / stairway

Have had other oddities happen too: once I revived a anti tank player who had only moved slightly from his kit. When he came back to life, his rocket launcher was stuck in his chest sticking out from the front and back, with his arms dangling by the sides looked well funny

Comment

First thing you have to do is have Euro Force, and play as the French. Then, press ctrl+S for surrender. They automatically drop their weapon, and put their hands in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
              First thing you have to do is have Euro Force, and play as the French. Then, press ctrl+S for surrender. They automatically drop their weapon, and put their hands in the air.
              AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

You must be joking, the French would never go to the Battlefield in the first place. They would just try and Veto other country's from going to war and support Dictators.

Pah, Frenchmen on the Battlefield, whatever next? US forces that check if your on the same side before firing?

Comment

Ive gotten under the carrier...would show you a screenshot but EA is gay and somehow erased all the screenshots with the patch...

How I did it? I could not tell you. But when i did it, i was battling in boats with a bunch of guys that were in my tourny....i think it might have to do with having someone hit you under or flip over and some how drive under...i forget it was a while ago...

Comment

Ain't zombies cool !!?? Its like their alive when they ain't. You can see them run about like a spaz. Ain't wheelchairs cool?? Shame you don't get them in battlefield. Would make some great stunts.

Personally, killing people with the noobtube pointblank is quite a stunt with the new anti-noobtube patch. Well it aint really, but it does upset people.....not sure why.......something to do with the patch not doing what it should........how I remember people jumping for joy, cos no one would noobtube at pointblank with the new patch.
                    How I laugh and hunt everyone of those fu*kers down. Just cos I can.

Comment

ok, ive done the boat thing in the stunts mod now
                      but i really need help with the arms in the air
                      please someone help!

Comment

getting under the carrier in a boat is easy, just find a spot where the hull is curving inward (eg. the front of the carrier), park you boat with the nose straight against the hull, full throttle and you start to slip onderneat, just keep the boat straight and maintain full throttle.. voila

Comment

You forgot the little white flag that comes out the top of their helmet!

Comment

Working...
                          X