Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro Forces Unknown Medal : Victoria Cross?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Forces Unknown Medal : Victoria Cross?

I noticed when browsing through the pages on the main site i found the EF medals, 3 unknown, 1 however looks very fimalir.

The bronze cross represents that of the British version of the Medal of Honor, the Victoria Cross, Made from the metal of a Canonball given to Queen Victoria. My question is why is this in EF?
    Info on Vic Cross: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victori...#Forfeited_VCs

Discuss...

Re: Euro Forces Unknown Medal : Victoria Cross?

ok .. so what are requirements?

Comment

lol no-one knows.

Comment

i've seen the slot open up for EU forces medal, but no where have i seen any place for these other medals... one program has them listen as SF medals, but i don't see any possible way for them to be SF & EU... i'm sure the EU forces medal is still

500 wins as EU
        100 best round as EU
        250 hours played as EU...

but even if this was a 'european medal of valor' how would that work? yay for waiting for someone to accidentally get these random medals... IF THEY EVEN EXSIST. = |

Comment

thats because those medals were taken out. They were going to be awards but were scratched.

Comment

Good thread....Although VC medals were cast from the metal taken from cannons used in the Crimean War and the Boxer rebellion.
            "All VCs are cast from the bronze cascabels of two cannon of Chinese origin that were captured from the Russians at the siege of Sevastopol, although during the First World War metal from guns captured from the Chinese during the Boxer Rebellion was also used"

We just need to find out what the medal requirements are and.............to get the f@#$ing game to work

Comment

You have to nail Victoria.

If she likes it....you get a medal LOL

Comment

those are SF medals that are not working...

Comment

Well the british are meant to be in there too, seing as assault has the L85A2.

Comment

Working...
                  X