Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something up with my aim. It's not me or my mouse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something up with my aim. It's not me or my mouse.

My sensitivity is low, my mouse is worth 10$, and i can aim pretty well, but for some reason, now my game throws my aim off by miles or just goes to slow that when im finnaly on my target, he kills me. Has this happened to any of you?

I even tried putting my sensitivty lower so it would throw me off but it still does.

Re: Something up with my aim. It's not me or my mouse.

Originally posted by SiLeNTrigger
    My sensitivity is low, my mouse is worth 10$, and i can aim pretty well, but for some reason, now my game throws my aim off by miles or just goes to slow that when im finnaly on my target, he kills me. Has this happened to any of you?

I even tried putting my sensitivty lower so it would throw me off but it still does.
    Yeah, but you have a really old amd and a 9600 xt :|: Thats probably causing the problem.

EDIT:: THis is my friend

Comment

The thing is, it never happened before when i used to play 24/7. See my point, so it probably as to do with something else.

Comment

Originally posted by SiLeNTrigger
        The thing is, it never happened before when i used to play 24/7. See my point, so it probably as to do with something else.
        You running virus scan in background again?

Comment

It still happens when it's on or off.

Comment

When I changed mouse (MS Intellimouse Optical to MS Intellimouse Explorer) the cursor slowed down immensely in BF2. My original mouse was absolutely fine at default settings, but when it broke and I got the new mouse I had to bump up the sensitivity to 3.5+ in most of the control options. It is still slow when picking infantry class and in the menu though :/

Comment

is you didnt have fix this im guessing its a laser mouse. try putting a peice of paper under as a mouse mat. so then it wont pick up things wrongly

Comment

get a good mouse and a good mouse pad. i use the logitech G5 and the Razer exactmat.

Comment

Working...
                X