Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf! Problem With Your Connection!?

WHAT.... the FUCK!?

EVERY time I try to play, I enter the server, play for about 10 seconds, and the FUCKING game freezes up for like 5 minutes, and it also freezes up my computer, and then it says "you are having problems with your connection. This is not my computer, because I can run vanilla BF2 everything HIGH with AA all the way, and I cant even play this shitty ass game now. WTF!

Re: Wtf! Problem With Your Connection!?

First of all - don't swear!

Second - check your average pings before you join the server.

Comment

if you have a router .. check the ports .. the gamespy crap needs additional ones..... I got it and couldn't play at all until I disconncted my router altogether .. will be reinstalling and reopening ports tonight

Comment

No no no... you don't understand. I play vanilla BF2 fine and get low ping (like 30-80). This game, i'm not talking about connection... i'm talking about something that freezes everything up... the computer, and game, and when it freezes, the sound repeats over and over until it unfreezes. when it finally stops freezing, which takes a while, i'm looking at the server list and it says you have been disconected.

It only does it with Euro Forces... but there is another way it happens. If I try to take a screenshot by pressing Prt Scr, the **** freezes and does that same thing... It's EA... come on... they need a hotfix... to fix a hotfix...

Comment

EA Europe Servers are crashing very often. Too often ... Dunno what's happening.

Comment

No but it's not the server disconnecting.. It's some type of bug that cause my computer to freeze, and it does for over a minute, so it looses the connection I guess... but WTF... I didn't pay $10 for a game a can't even use...

Comment

Dis-able ingame VOIP. Trust me, itll cure it

Comment

Working...
              X