Wtf My stats/unlocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf My stats/unlocks!

yes hihi I got like much more point than for example this guy but he has more unlock than me!?! http://bf2s.com/player/45138378/ and this is me http://bf2s.com/player/voLcar/ how is this possible?!!

Re: Wtf My stats/unlocks!

he has played special forces and therefore gets double the unlocks

its ea's way of weasling more money.

find a freind with special forces - log in with your credentials - play for 5 minutes or so, then wait 20 minutes for the ea servers to notice you played SF and then register your name as a SF owner.

then you'll get more unlocks.

Comment

I suppose its because.
      1) he has special forces.
      2) he has euro forces.
      or
      3) he had his stats reset.

ouch...... Troy....does that work with euro as well? In other words do i need euro on my hd, or can i simply log in at my buds house who (regretfully) purchased euro.
      I suppose this sounds a bit....... hmm illegal, or scummy, or something now that i think about it.

Comment

lol ea's gay

anyone of you could lend me the damn special force thingey

Comment

howie - euro doesn't get you any more unlocks as far as i know. i downloaded it and was not rewarded with any extra unlocks.

and theres nothing illegal/scummy about it. whats scummy is EA forcing you to buy SF in order to unlock weapons that can be used in regular bf.

i also checked the EUALA - because SF has it's own CD key, you can use any log in to play it, but 2 people can't play with the same CD key at the same time.

It's just like someone coming over to my house and playing BF2 with their own account. Perfectly legit.

Originally posted by voLcar
          lol ea's gay

anyone of you could lend me the damn special force thingey
          doesn't work that way

you have to tell someone your username/password and have them log in as you and play for a few minutes.

i did it for 4 of my buddies so far just to have the double unlock (2 unlocks per rank) for them.

If you don't trust the person, have them do it and then change your password right after they log in.

Comment

well I got a buddy who I have known since I was 4 so I think he could help me whit this

does anyone eaven play sf?

and hey do I need to make a new account so I can get all the unlocks

Comment

no just tell him your username and password

all he needs to do is do ANYTHING in a server - including dying. then quit.

wait 30 minutes. then log in yourself and you'll have a bunch of free unlocks (you will get 1 unlock for each rank you surpassed)

so when i bought it - i already had 3 unlocks - i got 3 more for free

Comment

Working...
              X