tk'ing in the demo is theraputic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tk'ing in the demo is theraputic

....really, I love to take out my angst in the demo. I never tk at all in the full version, just the demo -- in which I tk exclusively. Sometimes I just get in the mood to be a pain the rear. My screen name is lil ronnie and if you see me in the demo, kill me quick because if you don't be assured that I'll get you (IF you are on my team, if your the MEC, don't worry about it, I always play the Americans). I always tea-bag my kills too, and I type this:

Do ya smell it bitch? Thats my spore...............pwnt.

Does anybody else do this? That is, does anybody else have an evil alter-ego in the demo?

Re: tk'ing in the demo is theraputic

Does TKing in the demo get you kicked by PB or affect your full version stats?

Comment

Originally posted by ExtraSolar
      affect your full version stats?
      yes if you use the same username.

Comment

I do that sometimes in single player. Get in as gunner in a tank that I wanted to drive and tell the guy to get out. Then get out and give him a load of buckshot in the face. Then on to the other guys on the team. If I want to really punish the virtual squaddies I'll go commander. Resupply the enemy. Send them into death boxes. Arty them at will. I almost wish that they could bunnyhop or dolphin dive so that killing them would be more satisfying

Comment

i go on TK fests on servers that do not have enough people for the round to start.

once everyone realizes that they're not accrueing (or losing) and points, its kinda fun to have a tk fest. From what i remember, the punish/autokick feature doesn't kick in (pun intended) until the round starts.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
            yes if you use the same username.
            Since the demo is a download and not a purchased game could I create a seperate account for the demo that would not affect my main account?

Comment

i go on TK fests on servers that do not have enough people for the round to start.
              That's a great time to start a knife fight

Comment

Originally posted by ExtraSolar
                Since the demo is a download and not a purchased game could I create a seperate account for the demo that would not affect my main account?
                correct

but this is bad because then people who may be buying BF2 may download the demo and say "I'm not buying this game - there are too many TKers"

Comment

Originally posted by cheesewz
                  I do that sometimes in single player. Get in as gunner in a tank that I wanted to drive and tell the guy to get out. Then get out and give him a load of buckshot in the face. Then on to the other guys on the team. If I want to really punish the virtual squaddies I'll go commander. Resupply the enemy. Send them into death boxes. Arty them at will. I almost wish that they could bunnyhop or dolphin dive so that killing them would be more satisfying
                  That's funny, I do it in single-player all the time. I figure its practice so I don't care what I kill. But I've got to admit, its not nearly as satisfying as fragging a teammate in multiplayer-demo. I mean, the sublime thrill of following behind a teammate for a significant length of time, helping them get kills and so on -- and then whipping out my knife for the kill...its just hilarious! And it doesn't affect your stats at all -- the demo doesn't track stats, username not withstanding.

Comment

I was on a server with a couple people before the round started, both of them were spec ops, I was a medic. We were just sitting around waiting for vehicles to spawn, when I wipped out my Defib's. They stared at me through cyberspace, then they proceeded to throw down thier C4 and blow each other up. I would immediatly revive them, the vechile spawned and we would be off. Everytime we died, we did this as we waited. It was fun.

Comment

correct

but this is bad because then people who may be buying BF2 may download the demo and say "I'm not buying this game - there are too many TKers"
                      the demo servers aint ranked servers, and u cant get -score for tk`ing right??? i got my rank shown before the 1.2patch in the demo,pretty cool because as all know, all others have private ranking. they tought i was an admin or some ****. didnt barely touch me lol.

And yes, i bought the game after playing the demo with some tk`ing servers.
                      As all know by now.. not all servers are full of noobs. and ranked servers are tk- protected(i think) because u get - score for it! That eliminates the TK threath pretty much if it wasnt ranked ...

Comment

Working...
                      X