Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution to PKM

Hi...

This is my first thread so if its been posted before sorry.

I keep reading that people are whining about aspects of the game ie PKM too powerful, noob tubes and claymores there is a solution however. Personally i think dice messed up and never learn't the lessons from BFVietnam when the MG kit was Uber powerful. In my opinion they should have implemented a system where the kits were limited to a certain number per team this would, i feel, have made for alot more interesting gameplay.

Anyone else have any views on this ?????

BH

Re: Solution to PKM

Bad idea. Forced team balancing will lead to people camping kits and even more frustration. We already have people TKing for vehicles, we don't need people TKing for kits.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
      Bad idea. Forced team balancing will lead to people camping kits and even more frustration. We already have people TKing for vehicles, we don't need people TKing for kits.
      Point taken, still feel it would be a viable option tho.

Comment

it means the people with the faster loading games would also always get the best kits

Comment

it means the people with the faster loading games would also always get the best kits
          Very true, I always come in late when I load up a new map. Thus, I would not be able to get a good kit or a kit I like.

-xxgammaxx

Comment

A team that over uses one kit will always make themselves weaker. I'm not worried about the other team having all PKMs because I can just jump in some armor and mow them down without fear of an AT.

The only way that your idea could work is if all kits were assigned randomly and that would make me (and probably alot of other people) not want to play as much.

The PKM is not so over powered as to require a drastic change in the game like what you are suggesting.

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death." ~Ghost in the Shell

Comment

How would they set the balance? What if one team had all of the armor?The other team would probably need to be mostly anti-tank to counter that. It would really be frustrating if that team were stopped from spawning as AT.

Comment

Working...
              X