Coop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coop

I heard that BF2 can play coop between 2 player (LAN connect) vs comp. Is it a mod? Sorry for asking noobie question..

Re: Coop

Why the hell have you started THREE threads on the subject?

DELETE two of them!

Comment

Originally posted by convicted_knight
      I heard that BF2 can play coop between 2 player (LAN connect) vs comp. Is it a mod? Sorry for asking noobie question..
      i made a thread that might interest you.

also look for coop 4.0 and wcc coop they are mods that are desighn for coop,

but in my thread there's links to things like bot changer ect hope this helps,well i now it will

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK
        Why the hell have you started THREE threads on the subject?

DELETE two of them!
        Sorry.. My internet stop responding when i submit the thread twice.. so i refreshed it twice.. i didnt know that this will happen.. sorryy

So... is it possible if my fren n i have different version for bf2..

Comment

No problem Convicted_knight.

Comment

ok thanks

Originally posted by blade.verzilli TF
            i made a thread that might interest you.

also look for coop 4.0 and wcc coop they are mods that are desighn for coop,

but in my thread there's links to things like bot changer ect hope this helps,well i now it will
            Is it possible to do it without using any mod?

Comment

ok thanks

Is it possible to do it without using any mod?
              yes but u both need internet accsess or you cant use the conect to ip button.

if you cant both get internet accsess then run a dedicated server on pc1 wait for it to show up on you freinds pc (dont click conect)then close the dedicated on the pc1 and load up single player on pc1 when you are in the game get you mate to clik join and you will be playing coop

Comment

Originally posted by blade.verzilli TF
                yes but u both need internet accsess or you cant use the conect to ip button.

if you cant both get internet accsess then run a dedicated server on pc1 wait for it to show up on you freinds pc (dont click conect)then close the dedicated on the pc1 and load up single player on pc1 when you are in the game get you mate to clik join and you will be playing coop
                Correct except that it isn't really a "dedicated server"; that is a separate program from the normal BF2.exe which doesn't need a 3D video card. You just want to start a Local Server in BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
                  Correct except that it isn't really a "dedicated server"; that is a separate program from the normal BF2.exe which doesn't need a 3D video card. You just want to start a Local Server in BF2.
                  correct its been a while lol,i usaly play online but me and me m8 have a dedicated server with bots that we use for stats ect,
                  thanks for pointing it out though

Comment

But if my fren have retail ver1.0 of BF2 n mine if BF2 ver1.21, i think it is possible to connect n play together?

Comment

But if my fren have retail ver1.0 of BF2 n mine if BF2 ver1.21, i think it is possible to connect n play together?
                      I doubt it. You always must have the same version on both PCs, just as if you are running a mod you must both have it installed. If he is running 1.0 because of the ability to easily mod to enable unlocks in SP (the major reason to still run 1.0), I suggest he make a copy of his BF2 folder just for SP and then patch his main install up to 1.21 to match yours.

Comment

isnt online play just one big coop game?

Comment

Originally posted by sarb
                          isnt online play just one big coop game?
                          No. CoOp means more than one human and also bots.

Comment

Working...
                          X