Patch 1.20 - why the hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.20 - why the hate?

I don't know about you guys (or maybe i do) but patch 1.20 has been the best patch yet for me. My favorite and best class is sniper, and b4 the patch my sniper rifles were inaccurate as hell and couldn't hit anything, headshots or bodyshots. But as soon as I download that patch my sniper kills have gone up by 400 because I can now get headshot after headshot.

Re: Patch 1.20 - why the hate?

That's funny, because they made no adjustments to the accuracy of the sniper rifles whatsoever...

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
      That's funny, because they made no adjustments to the accuracy of the sniper rifles whatsoever...
      I read in the adjustments from EA that patch 1.20 altered or adjusted all the sniper kits, maybe that has something to do with it

Comment

I, personally love the fact that there aren't any more instagib grenade guns any more.

It was the best improvement they ever made to the game.

I''m happy to trade the M203 instagib for the PKM. The PKM might be over powered but it is more realistic and being used in a more realistic manner than the M203 ever was.

While I DO think they nerfed the M203 a little too much, it is still a more fun game.

Although I still suck at Anti Air

And I miss the Blackhawk's gattling guns.

KBK

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. h3aDsHoT
          I read in the adjustments from EA that patch 1.20 altered or adjusted all the sniper kits, maybe that has something to do with it
          Pwnt.

Comment

Patch after patch, I still love BF2. Hands down is the best fps since, well the last BF games, and ghost recon. I wish I could lean around corners like in Raven Shield (also a fave) but I can deal. My only mprovement wold be give engineers points for disarming claymores, and you can pick your claymores and c4. Ok and continue support for SF and give us some more maps for SF. oh one more thing, new unlucks for SF, so that when they are done it is more like Raven Sheild. UMP45 sweet! This should be another thread....

Comment

they nerfed thel way too much---Know that people can't hop and shoot-which I totally agreed with changing-they need to bump up the GL--PKM is ridiculous- I was on a 64 player server last night & 28 people on my team were using the PKM-that's just nuts

Comment

I stand corrected, they did alter the sniper rifles slightly, nowhere near as much as the LMG's though.

Comment

yah, snipers and lmg's were adjusted.

My only real beef with 1.20/1.21 is the crazyness that is "claymore spamming" - I have np with the adjustments to the snipers, the lmg's needed adjusting, but they may have went a bit overboard on them.

But the claymores are flat out ridiculous. Last night a guy in my squad had 35 kills on Karkand. I was USMC and camping a roof to the east of the hotel flag, working guys over. I'd watch him spawn on me, and run into the meat grinder hallways just south of the hotel flag. He'd drop a couple claymores, die, respawn, and repeat. I think he was 35/23 at one point, all claymore kills.

But yeah, thats how the kit is supposed to be played, right? Keep the engy mines to ff=off, and make claymores ff=on mandatory, no server-side setting.

Comment

Working...
                  X