Grenade Launcher or Grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenade Launcher or Grenades

Do you prefer to use grenades or the grenade launcher assuming you had the option of using either one?

Personally i think grenades are better, but having the launcher attachment does come in useful sometimes especially if your defending a flag.

Re: Grenade Launcher or Grenades

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
    Do you prefer to use grenades or the grenade launcher assuming you had the option of using either one?

Personally i think grenades are better, but having the launcher attachment does come in useful sometimes especially if your defending a flag.

Hand Grenades way over Rifle Grenades (Grenade Launcher) simply because you can bounce them off walls or around corners that you can't with the Rifle Grenades...plus Hand Grenades are mroe common on the battlefield (AKA you don't have to play the most worthless unit in the game to get them)

Comment

Originally posted by MG36CE Fan
      Hand Grenades way over Rifle Grenades (Grenade Launcher) simply because you can bounce them off walls or around corners that you can't with the Rifle Grenades...plus Hand Grenades are mroe common on the battlefield (AKA you don't have to play the most worthless unit in the game to get them)
      i agree 100%

Comment

Depends on situation. If I need to hit something from far away or if I need to kill it immediately, Ill take GL, otherwise I love to chuck em'.

Comment

Depends on the situation. If I'm on a rooftop, or if theres any buggies around, Ill use the GL. Other times, I'll use the hand grenade. The hand grenade is usually better for infantry-killing, as it has a much larger damage radius.

Comment

GL > nades

Comment

Originally posted by specter
              GL > nades
              ^^^^^
              has no clue what he's talking about

Comment

grenades... simply cause u can chuck them up roofs to clear out snipers and into buildings and alleyways. Good splash damage too, and u can hide behind a wall and chuck them at tanks to annoy them.

GL is only useful for clearing out choppers/transports and for nailing medics reviving people

Comment

Originally posted by MG36CE Fan
                  ^^^^^
                  has no clue what he's talking about
                  Just because you disagree doesn't mean you need to act like an ass.

Comment

I prefer grenades due to the versatility.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowley
                      I prefer grenades due to the versatility.

don't forget availability

Comment

Originally posted by MedicManiac
                        Depends on situation. If I need to hit something from far away or if I need to kill it immediately, Ill take GL, otherwise I love to chuck em'.
                        end of statement.

Comment

nades are too slow

Comment

I prefer them for different situations. For example, I like the GL for shooting into windows. I prefer it's accuracy, and if I miss it doesnt bounce back and kill me. However, sometimes I prefer the stealthiness of the hand grenade. It doesnt make a noise when fired and is pretty quiet until it goes off. That and it's hard to tell if one is heading towards you. Of course, the grenade launcher is also nice for nailing light vehicles too. Situational.

Comment

Since the GL round blast radius has been reduced to almost nothing, the GL is just about pointless.

Dice got a little over zelous when it came to nerfing the noobtoob. Either a reduction in blast radious OR a minimum range would have done the tricky, but they went with both. Now they are grabage. They aren't effective against infantry because they have almost no splash damage and they're not a good choise against light armour because they bounce off of speeding hummers.

Assualt needs some love!

Comment

Working...
                              X