Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've seen some gripes against EA, they can't be as bad as SOE..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen some gripes against EA, they can't be as bad as SOE..

This image speaks for itself... Fortunately one of the devs, Thunderheart, explained that the CSR was wrong and that there was a misunderstanding. Still this is hilarous.

Re: I've seen some gripes against EA, they can't be as bad as SOE..

lmao, good ole SOE

but yeah...SOE is terrible with customer service....it's true. I'd know...

Comment

VUG and Atari are both worse than EA too.

It sucks that there's really no GOOD major publisher currently in the industry. Despite all the pain of EA's BS, they're actually one of the best in the business. That's not a good thing.

Comment

I remember the days before Thunderheart, and I was actually around when he got hired. Nice to see that he stayed committed.

Comment

After playing SWG for a year and BF2 for a few months, Im inclined to believe theyre on par

Tbh best developer I have come across was Arenanet from Guild Wars. Very good community relations.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            VUG and Atari are both worse than EA too.

It sucks that there's really no GOOD major publisher currently in the industry. Despite all the pain of EA's BS, they're actually one of the best in the business. That's not a good thing.
            epic is a damn good publisher http://www.epicgames.com/

and despite all the BS i hear, i think ever since i bought HL2, valve has been a good one too

Comment

Valve does well with their published products, but it's their perpetual vaporware products that they keep endorsing which is a joke <cough...team fortress....cough>

I think Blizzard does a good job, but they are pretty quick to give up on a title once it looses high profitability.

And I agree Epic is fantastic with both customer and community support

Comment

Epic still supports UT99 and UT2K3. They have AWESOME mod and map support. If someone makes a good map, there's always a chance for it to be included in the next community mega pack.
                I love it when a company supports a product after the dust settles and the money is all harvested. UT2K4 still gets patched fairly regularly, even though UT2K7 is coming up soon.

Comment

I think all the game publishers have bad points everything...i remember the same with codemasters a few years back with IGI2 and also a racing game they were releasing around the same time...everyone was just slating them...I personally would rather comment on things in a constructive manner and point out things that could be better rather than slag them off...

Comment

Working...
                  X