X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife/Pistol servers

Anyone know of any knife/pistol only servers out there

Re: Knife/Pistol servers

You should hit up the search function for some more info but ranked knife and pistol servers are a definite no-no.

Comment

it is alawod when they are unranked ,
      if they are ranked and you are playing on them, you risk a reset of your stats

Comment

I knew the ranked ones were not out there at least legitimate ones. I was looking for somewhere to hone my pistol/knife skills without having to worry about getting constantly shot up by everyone.

Comment

not sure of any unranked knife/pistol servers

Comment

Go into a server that still needs a few people to start it up and ask if it can be knife or pistol only before the round starts

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
              Go into a server that still needs a few people to start it up and ask if it can be knife or pistol only before the round starts
              not a good idea, I know plenty of people that have been reset because of that very idea

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill

Cant be any other way.

Theres nothing worse than having a laugh (with a pistol/knife), waiting for the game to start, when some fool jumps into a tank and starts to play seriously, and THEN becomes commander to UAV and arty you.

Comment

Yes there is one out there. Since it is illegal to have one, I was sniping at them and they tried to kick me and failed. Some guys were using tanks against guys with knives and pistols, now that is funny. If you want to have a good time as an assalt guy or sniper, go to, I'll have to look up......wait.....it is right here.

85.236.100.30:16567

:ar15: :shakehead :cussing: :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
                    not a good idea, I know plenty of people that have been reset because of that very idea
                    but i thought no stats were being recording during that time?

how could they prove the server was knife only before the game actually starts?

hell i like to join those servers and have a TK fest until the round starts just because my score stays 0 0 0

Comment

I do this to sometimes, before the rounds starts because there aren't enough players, just ask for some fun with knife only or pistol , this is alowed because it doesn't send anything to your stats, rounds hasn't even begon , offcourse when the round starts, you just use the normal stuff, rifles, tanks, ....

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                        but i thought no stats were being recording during that time?

how could they prove the server was knife only before the game actually starts?

hell i like to join those servers and have a TK fest until the round starts just because my score stays 0 0 0
                        It say in it's title knife and pistol server and it is ranked. If it is your server do whatever, but ranked....as long as it is approved by those playing or EA.

I played on it a couple of times, but my ping was too high so I went sniping away.

It is a rush though using pistols and knives at close combat and playing medic during it is good practice on reviving

Comment

Everyone screws around with knife/pistols or TK madness before a round starts. Harmless fun! Only problem is when people think the playing before a round equates to the playing in a round. That is a problem.

For the record, if you see a bunch of people screwing around with knives/pistols BEFORE a round starts, join in and play along. BUT if they are doing this DURING a round, get the hell outta there.

What in the world could be wrong with that?

Comment

Forget that, shoot away with you main weapon, Don't bring a knive to a gun fight:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ace4u
                              Forget that, shoot away with you main weapon, Don't bring a knive to a gun fight:laugh:
                              And that is why nobody can have fun before a round starts.

Comment

Working...
                              X