Defending your favorite spawn point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defending your favorite spawn point

Maybe you're like me and you noticed how many points (but more importantly, how much fun) you can get just by hanging out at a spawn point and waiting for enemies.

Or maybe you're only half-playing because you're havin a beer. Or maybe your favorite song is on the radio so you just want to sit back and listen. Or maybe you're a jihadi - and you just put C4 in a choke-point and wait for a hummer to drive up so you can blow up your IED and yell YALLA YALLA YALLA.

For whatever reason, some of us find ourselves un-motivated to attack and sit back and hold the lines.

SO HERE'S THE QUESTION

What's your favorite spawn point to defend and why?

Is it fun to defend it? Maybe it's just too important to lose? Maybe it's a point the enemy always tries to take?

Click me for a list of maps with screenshots for reference

__________________________________________________ ________________

troybobs answer:

Mine is the south outpost in Songhua Stalemate. I love hangin out in the trees away from the base as spec ops. If a FAV or DPV rolls in I can easily pick them off with a SCAR-L in semi-auto.

If a tank rolls in - theres a dumpster there to obscure their view while i run in and wait for the turret to be pointing away. Then its my chance to shine. C4 and boom. Unless they get out - then i just take their tank. If i kill them - i get out of the tank - rig it, and wait some more.

your turn!

Re: Defending your favorite spawn point

My favorite place is on the Zatar Wetlands map. It is the point closest to the MEC main spawn point near the crop circle. You can get a lot of kills sitting around defending that place, especially if you take it over as while playing the U.S. team.

Comment

Palace flags on Warlord . I could sit there all night waiting for a flag to be capped

Comment

kubra dam - the only contested flag when the round begins, so much fun

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
          kubra dam - the only contested flag when the round begins, so much fun
          oh yeah that is a nice one.

Comment

Wake Island Airfield, when USMC and we captured it.
            Gulf of Oman Construction Site, any side
            Daqing Oilfields Oil Cisterns, any side
            Sharqi Penninsula City Entrance, USMC
            Zatar Wetlands Central Island, any side

To name a few of my favourites

Comment

Infamous Hotel @ Karkand.

Comment

Hotel. ^

Comment

South Gas Station on Masthur City.
                  Place all C4 Charges Helipad, Balckhawk comes back Blow the C4.
                  Steal Blackhawk and cap flag.

Comment

Chinese Airfield on wake. If the USMC has both flags surrounding it its a blast to snipe off guys from a far distance of get on the front lines and go on a killing spree, or just to mine the roads and watch as helpless victims drive into the mines

Comment

i love going to the small electrical thing on Mushtuur City, in the power plant. with claymores at 2 entrences, nobody will know what hit them. and nobody looks there, so you can snipe incomming people, hoping to get and easy 4 points

Comment

I think way too many people are doing this. Defending your main base to protect your commander, uav, etc. is fine but anymore I have to go in a 64 player map to get any action because everyone is a flag defender.

Comment

I like the control point north of the Hotel on the Karkand map. Quite the challenge to not become n00bT00b bait.

Comment

Karkland- Suburb, hotel is pretty decent also, as MECS
                            Sharqi- City Entrace, as either team.

Comment

i would half to say the last spawn point for the mec's on karkland. Alot of fun to snipe the incoming infantry even if your team blows.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X