Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurocopter???

:evil: What the hell is this for soldierkilling machine

In 2/3 of the takeoffs, da choppa crashes into the ground, which gives you mostly minus score! Last time I flew it, I killed 3 teammates, the bastards!:censored:

When you are the lucky 1/3 you take off, if not, a Mig-29 has bummed your choppa. Anyway, if you flew in forward position into the maze of windmills, you have very very bad luck when MEC has the spawn. Their Tunguskas mow you down in no-time . And without a gunner, you are just a flying piece of metal that is some playing toys for the AA service of the MEC (aka bankrobbers):evil:

THE ONLY REASON WHY I JUMP IN THAT THING, IS BECAUSE IT LOOKS SO DAMN SEXY:rock: !!!!!!

Why they don't patch the game and change especially da choppa, and very important, the one-shot fire mode for the HK21

If you have flown for more than 3 minutes, tell me, how that felt???

Re: Eurocopter???

Sounds like you need some more practice

Comment

If you took off straight up, the thing wouldn't crash at all. The reason it crashes is the landing skids clip the ground if you try to turn the thing while you're taking off. It works perfectly if you take off without turning.

Comment

search before you rant

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thijsgun(NL)
          :evil: What the hell is this for soldierkilling machine

In 2/3 of the takeoffs, da choppa crashes into the ground, which gives you mostly minus score! Last time I flew it, I killed 3 teammates, the bastards!:censored:
          lol. I still poo-my-pants every time, hey atleast its something different, requiring different skill to master

Comment

WHat happend to people using process of elimination anymore? THis did this to me numours times. THis is why i went to an empty server to fly it Using process of elimination is a wonderful skill to have. THis is how i handled the situiation.

Take off #1, i get in, and start turing the chopper to the right and it starts rolling over and then i blow up, i was like wtf??

Take off #2, i thought to myself "maybe i was just too close to something" so i went to the second chopper beside it and tried, again, fliped and blew up.

Take off #3, i though to myself "both times i tried this i blew up, so what was i doing both times? i was turning!" so after using my P.O.E skills i decided, maybe this time i will not turn...and OMG it worked! what do ya know?

See, if people would just experiment with what there doing wrong, then they wouldent come here and rant and make themselfs look stupid.

-sky

Comment

Originally posted by Importskyline22
              WHat happend to people using process of elimination anymore? THis did this to me numours times. THis is why i went to an empty server to fly it Using process of elimination is a wonderful skill to have. THis is how i handled the situiation.

Take off #1, i get in, and start turing the chopper to the right and it starts rolling over and then i blow up, i was like wtf??

Take off #2, i thought to myself "maybe i was just too close to something" so i went to the second chopper beside it and tried, again, fliped and blew up.

Take off #3, i though to myself "both times i tried this i blew up, so what was i doing both times? i was turning!" so after using my P.O.E skills i decided, maybe this time i will not turn...and OMG it worked! what do ya know?

See, if people would just experiment with what there doing wrong, then they wouldent come here and rant and make themselfs look stupid.

-sky
              funny thing.. i have flown the thing about 15 or 20 times now and turn to take off.. usually slowly rotate right in the direction of where i want to go.. never blown up.. but now that i have this information i am sure that if i so much as breathe wrong i will instantly explode.

thing seems hard to fly though.. fast and responsive until you are trying to pull up from a dive. (i often go high in a helo.. pick a target and fly down almost straight onto it blow it up and pull up at last min.) this does not work well for me yet in eurocopter.. perhaps because it goes too fast.

Comment

Seems like someone needs to learn to spell so we could understand his rant..

Comment

Working...
                X